• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: ange
  • Order by date
  1. ange

Bulbagarden Staff Drive 2018 Is Now Live! [No Longer Accepting Applications]

Oh goodness, thanks for the extension!
  2. ange

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

My god, these 1080p videos really make the Pokemon shine. The game's cell-shaded style looks amazing in this resolution, plus removal of the black lines makes everything look even better. Everything's so crispy and amazing. ;-; Even if scale may be an issue, I feel that it would leave a bad...
  3. ange

Generation VII confirmed!

It bothers me that they couldn't make Cosmoem (and Celesteela I guess, and to a slightly lesser extent Primal Groudon) weight exactly 1000 kg or more. Is there something preventing them from doing so?
  4. ange

Favourite Ultra Beast?

Pheromosa is the only one with a design that doesn't freak me out, the other ones are just way too bizarre for me. It's speedy and elegant and doesn't sound extremely dangerous from the get go. Sure, it releases pheromones that makes you paralyzed with pure awe so it can probably kill you while...
  5. ange

This is the most amazing running animation ever, that's some intense anime dash right there. For all we know these could be made for another scrapped feature or something, though I'm not sure what. Would be so amazing if walking Pokemon returned.
  6. ange

I'd totally be down for a return of the following Pokemon feature. I know I've been skeptical of how it would work in a 3D world before, but nowadays I'm more "screw it, it can totally work", lol. I just want to have a Scyther or Garchomp walking with me again.
  7. ange

Except it really isn't. This tenacious myth that an entire region is being punished because some stores broke the XY street date should be put to rest honestly. Sure, I don't have evidence for either side, but still, really? I'm sure there are hundreds of other reasons why the Pokemon games...
  8. ange

What are your favorite types and what do you like about them?

Dragon and Water has always been my two favorite types, and I think ever since Gen V Electric has risen up to be up there as well. I think Water types appeal to me because I've always loved water levels in video games; swimming and playing around in it has always been super fun to me, and this...
  9. ange

Shall we try to reach a consensus on the Player Character names?

Ohhh.. I do agree with others who have mentioned that the player characters doesn't necessarily have to be named after the games (not in the "Sun"/"Moon" sense, but names meaning sun/moon). I don't have anything new to come with though.. plus Elio is starting to grow on me now. Not super sold...
  10. ange

Golem has a BEARD now?!

Not gonna lie, I think they look much better after seeing their official artwork, but even then I'm not a big fan. Don't think I'll get over my saltiness of Alolan form designs anytime soon. They do have an interesting type combination, and Electric being one of my favorite types, so I'll give...
  11. ange

I haven't watched a lot actual gameplay of Pokken, but looking at the artworks alone I hope the main series games don't go this route. Pokemon being portrayed in a more realistic manner but still keeping their original look (as in, they're not depicted like this for example) walk dangerously...
  12. ange

Favorite English Pokemon names?

Decidueye and Toucannon for most badass. Minior and Cosmog for most adorable. And Lunala for almost being a Lion King character.
  13. ange

I'm going to go ahead and guess these are all Pokemon that can't be currently obtained in Sun and Moon/are not in the Alola regional dex? Cause if so then I suppose it's why their Mega Stones cannot be bought or found anywhere, and might become available later on once Pokemon Bank arrives for...
  14. ange

Is anyone disappointed about the lack of evolutions to old Pokémon?

Tangrowth is a wonderful viny mess, those long arms are pure beaut. But seriously, I'd rather have that than Alolan Meowth/Persian or the whole Alolan Geodude line.
  15. ange

Is anyone disappointed about the lack of evolutions to old Pokémon?

I'm probably one of the few who think they're all great, haha. But yeah, I'd love to see more cross-gen evolutions. It's fun seeing older Pokemon given the opportunity to reach new potentials, and even if Mega Evolution does that too, it's only temporary. I want to see more permanent, actual...
  16. ange

Shall we try to reach a consensus on the Player Character names?

I personally find Elio/Luna to be a nice combo, but anything works as long as it isn't Sun and Moon. If we're going to refer to the protagonists as Sun/Moon then it's just going to create unnecessary confusion with literally every other Sun/Moon thing. Plus I find it boring to just name the...
  17. ange

Character customization

The trailers made it seem like they were going to expand at least a bit in the hair color department, but I guess that wasn't the case. Pretty disappointing, I was getting my hopes up about finally being able to have some unnatural hair colors like blue or green, but I guess I was being a bit...
  18. ange

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

That's true, but even then I feel the sun would be considered a star in the Pokemon universe (plus that's always a fun fact for younger people I feel, would make for a nice little cutscene or something). Sure, you learn that in school, but still. I will say the word "stars" always has a nice...
  19. ange

Starter choice!

I'm going with Rowlet. Really loving the archery theme of Decidueye and its design definitely grew on me ever since it was officially revealed, plus its Z-move is pretty awesome with the bowing at the end. Such a performer!
  20. ange

Trailers and News Discussion

Even after finding out the inspiration for the hair I'm still not sold on Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio, imo so many other Pokemon should've gotten Alolan forms over them. The whole Alolan deal is still quite a big disappointment for me, only because it seems like it was cut short.. it had such...
Back
Top Bottom