Search results for query: *

1. Playerking

Preview SM057: Rotom, Can't Stop the Form Change!

Yeah, you're right. He better do something before he "disappears" after enough episodes and goes back on that disappeared SM character list. Yeah. I guess that just never happened.
  2. Playerking

News Iris listed on NHK's best character list (based on characters VA)

Yeah, two changes. So change. Much different. Maybe you should stick to updating your list of "disappeared" characters once they've finished "disappearing".
  3. Playerking

Preview SM058: Don't Cry, Hidoide!
    Threadmarks: New Summary

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.
  4. Playerking

You know, I also find it interesting that Iris was the only character listed, yet, except for Serena (who could still appear in this series), hasn't appeared in the series after hers in the same region as Ash. They clearly like her, even if it is because of her voice, yet she hasn't appeared again.
  5. Playerking

It's based off what voices they want to hear again. So, I'd say it's by the most popular voices, in a way at least.
  6. Playerking

Also, as Flynn pointed out, Cilan's VA is listed, but his brother's VA Chili, is listed higher than him, but that's probably because the role he is partnered with is more popular than Cilan.
  7. Playerking

No. Some VAs made the top 10, whom voiced some characters of the days or recurring characters, or characters who were in other anime series outside of the main anime, but no VA's who voiced major characters.
  8. Playerking

Preview SM058: Don't Cry, Hidoide!

Maybe they are shiny and it's just their take on it, without it being an error.
  9. Playerking

Music When will we get new opening and ending?

Depends on the overall time frame that the thing lasts, obviously. It shouldn't be this hard to explain things like this.
  10. Playerking

Sure, but they probably prefer her VA.
  11. Playerking

Yeah, my bad, I saw Lana's Japanese name on another post.
  12. Playerking

I don't know where else to put this, but Iris was listed as number 24 out of 49 of the characters on NHK's site based on characters VA. So it is a VA thing. あけおめ!声優大集合 |ニッポンアニメ100|NHK
  13. Playerking

Sure, I'm being intentionally obnoxious. Whatever helps you get out of the fact you have once again failed to make a valid argument, even when I call you out on your contradiction. And I wasn't talking about it ending sooner than it should have I was talking about it ending soon as in an...
  14. Playerking

Scene from Episode

Was it when he was trying to use the Bond Phenomenon power with Greninja? Also, is there any other descriptions you can give?
  15. Playerking

Review SM056: The Strong Sleeper, Nekkoara's Secret!

The delayed reaction to how ridiculous it was, was pretty funny though. Yeah, but I think that was to show off two of its forms. Now it just feels incomplete for him to only have done two of them.
  16. Playerking

MUSIC: - When will we get new opening and ending? So a month isn't old and a couple of months away is also soon?
  17. Playerking

Yes, and you argued a few months ago that a couple of months prior wasn't soon. So if it finishes in a few months (in the least), than is a few months a long time or isn't it?
  18. Playerking

Preview SM057: Rotom, Can't Stop the Form Change!
    Threadmarks: New Summary

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.
  19. Playerking

Six months or so isn't soon. You even argued months ago that a months differences wasn't soon. You can't have it both ways.
  20. Playerking

SM still has this new arc with Ash and co. being Ultra Guardians, that Pokemon in the wormhole, the other two islands and a league, which was hinted at and it wouldn't have been mentioned if it wasn't going to occur. So it's not ending anytime soon. Maybe near the end of next year or mid next...
Back
Top Bottom