• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Zenax
  • Order by date
  1. Zenax

Your Nightmare Job

Gonna go with something I already know, my first job: nursing home janitor. Every Saturday morning I'd come in at balls in the morning to learn that a resident that I liked had passed away during the week, spend the rest of the weekend getting little sleep because I'm a night owl, and clean up...
  2. Zenax

If you had to, what would you change your name to?

If I had to change my first name, it would probably be for Jonathan. I always thought it was a very nice-sounding name, and one of my childhood friends who passed away last year was named like that. I'm not going to actually change my name, but that would be my first choice for a son's name though.
  3. Zenax

Do you like cheese?

I'm far from a cheese expert, but I've never really had a cheese I strongly disliked. Every Christmas I visit my stepfather's family, rich folks who serve platters of cheese between meal servings, and it's always pretty cool to try out new cheeses I never had before. For some reason I can't eat...
  4. Zenax

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

I like eggs in most forms, but my favorite is a tie between scrambled and fried over hard (I think that's the correct translation if I look at Wikipedia - basically just cooked on both sides with the yolk broken). I always add pepper and oregano, and sometimes ketchup. Sriracha sauce is also...
  5. Zenax

How do you take your coffee?

Depends on how I'm feeling, but black most of the time. I add sugar and a little milk if it's particularly strong.
  6. Zenax

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: RM12 RUM12 ROOM12 RIM12 Life is so much simpler when you don't narrow your perception of the world by petty things like how someone dresses.
  7. Zenax

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: RM12 RUM12 ROOM12 RIM12 Don't diss short people. We're gonna rule the world someday, from the top of our stilts.
  8. Zenax

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: RM12 RUM12 ROOM12 RIM12 That's as good a reason as any. The only Dave piece of merch I have is the pin. I bought it during the 4/13 sale this year, along with the Void pin, and placed them both on my backpack. It's pretty cool.
  9. Zenax

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: RM12 RUM12 ROOM12 RIM12 Thanks! I can't remember since when I've had it, but it's probably been about two years with some variances every now and then lol. Dave Strider is awesome. <3 It's a pretty cool shirt. I have Jake's Green Skull and Jane's Ghost Beast, but...
  10. Zenax

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: RM12 RUM12 ROOM12 RIM12 Can't help it if my humor is on an entirely different, scarily complex level (not).
  11. Zenax

Re: Random Messages Thread 12: RM12 RUM12 ROOM12 RIM12 What are you singing?
  12. Zenax

Re: Random Messages 12 - Somebody's Gettin' Fried That's too bad. Nothing livens up a party like Smash.
  13. Zenax

Re: Random Messages 12 - Somebody's Gettin' Fried nobody tells me what I can't do Well, yeah. I used to play Brawl almost obsessively when I was in high school (racked up about 1000 hours in 4 years, most of it spent playing alone training Meta Knight), but it was never as fun as playing with...
  14. Zenax

Agree or Disagree

Never watched it so undecided. There's no such thing as too much cheese.
  15. Zenax

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Got the type right, but not exactly. Infernape or any from its evolutionary line.
  16. Zenax

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I know how it works but can't read it fluidly for some reason. V has ridden a horse at some point in their life.
  17. Zenax

Re: Random Messages 12 - Somebody's Gettin' Fried just chilling for a bit because work tends to drain my battery That would be true if you played against NPCs, but I think it'd be fun if you played with real life friends. From my experience anyways, Smash is always more fun when there's a bit...
  18. Zenax

Re: Random Messages 12 - Somebody's Gettin' Fried 8-player Smash is great because of how chaotic it gets. I wish there were smaller stages available though.
  19. Zenax

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Owl Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!) 1. There is no such thing as privacy. 2. Everything is a toy if you try hard enough. 3. Kitty claws are more dangerous than the entire Canadian army. Gafigglethorp Favorite four videos from Rooster Teeth?
  20. Zenax

Re: But home's a place that I have never known. That's why we're on the run~ ᕕ༼(ʘʚ༽ヾ would you go as far as saying that you'd be an ass about it
Back
Top Bottom