Search results for query: *

• Users: L-05308
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L-05308

Preview Upcoming Suicune episode?

View: https://youtu.be/lRq3-eKxemc What’s this about?
  2. L-05308

Why on Earth does Blubapedia list Lillie’s Magearna as shiny?

Is there anything in the anime to indicate this? Or am I just overreacting to a silly edit by a silly user?
  3. L-05308

Bulbapedia I can't log in to Bulbapedia at all...

When I go to bulbapedia- any page, there is no way for me to access log in, the search bar or any of the options that used to float around the outside of the page. It's a little frustrating...
  4. L-05308

Will Ash get all Z-Crystals? How could they be obtained?

Have we considered this? It'd be like getting 18 gym badges! 30 episodes in and he only has two but I think we should look at it more as 3 Z-Crystals obtained in 30 episodes. I don't think Ash will get them all, I think Team Rocket getting a Darkinium Z puts the nail in the coffin for Ash...
  5. L-05308

Can Liquid Voice ever be useful?

Ptimarina's signature hidden ability is a weird one. "Liquid Voice turns the Pokémon's sound-based moves into Water-type moves." This ,ay at first glance seem like a water-type Galvanise but that is far from the case; it grants no boost and only works for a small number of Primarina's moves...
  6. L-05308

GO Legendary Pokemon

So the first generation of Pokemon is old news now in GO but there were obviously 5 Pokemon that were never made avalible and now, of the second gen roster, 6 more are excluded. The legendary Pokemon... What do you think? How and when do you think these guys will be made available? The year...
  7. L-05308

GO Day and Night: Does it make a difference?

With the new time time music tracks, I do wonder whether the time of day is influencing the Pokémon we find? Obviously this mechanic was released in generation 2, and although we will always be able to find any Pokémon at any time in Pokémon GO, I can't help but noticing that maybe I find...
  8. L-05308

New Students joining Ash's Class? Should they introduce other Trial Captains this way?

A student joining the class is such an obvious way to introduce more characters. I'd be really suprised if it never happens. Acerola could come with a Sandygast. Since she becomes Elite Four in the games, I'd expect her to be really into battling. Mina could also come with Ribombee. In the...
  9. L-05308

GO Potential Christmas event?

With the fantastic candy-grab Halloween event over (And now that I am guarded by a pack of Gengar), my thoughts turn to Christmas and what kind of bonuses we could be in for over the holidays. Would we just get the same Candy multipliers, or somethi ng to do with Experiance or Stardust...
  10. L-05308

GO Is there a limit to how much stardust and candy you can carry?

I've been stockpiling stardust and I'm close to 9999, will it stop there? I don't wamt to waste any.
  11. L-05308

XY: Your own ideas for episodes

We had a similar thread for the Best Wishes series. Same principle as before; let's go XD
  12. L-05308

Harrison's Blaziken vs Paul's Electivire

And fight!
  13. L-05308

AG mark 2.0

So Best Wishes had many similarities to the original and for the most part the writing of the series had dropped to that level. It looks like Ash will have a three companion setup this time, as he did back in AG. Do you think we will see more similarities with AG?
  14. L-05308

Movepool Speculation

Let us speculate what moves will be given to the few Pokémon that are revealed shall we? The only moves I see as confirmed are Chespin's Solarbeam, Fennekin's Flamethrower, Froakie's Water gun, Sylveon's Trump card and Swift but the latter gets those from Eevee. These are moves I can make out...
  15. L-05308

Brock's Croagunk vs Cilan's Stunfisk

Battle on!
  16. L-05308

Ash's Charizard Vs Cilan's Crustle

How well would Charizard do agaista foe with such a massive advantage?
  17. L-05308

Iris's Excadrill vs Cilan's Crustle

The two powerhouses of Bw before Dragonite came a long, what do we think?
  18. L-05308

Will we ever see Team Rocket's other Pokemon again?

Ever since Arbok and Wezzing left, all of Team Rocket's pokemon have departed in emotional and spectacular episodes. I was qutie dissapointed that Carnivine and the others left the main cast with so little closure. The five of them staying at Team Rocket HQ is sort of akin to Ash leaving his...
  19. L-05308

How do we feel about dual type attacks?

I'm not sure what I think of the idea but it sounds like it could be plausible. I first thourght of this when I hered that some people were considering "Sound" as a new type, I didn't like that because I thought about what would happen to Bug Buzz. But I realise their are a lot of moves...
  20. L-05308

Best performing loser in the Unova league? (Read first Post)

Recently, the Unova leauge saw Pikachu achieve 3 knock outs, Pignite beat two foes and so did Krookodile. Finally, Palpitoad managed to beat one Pokemon while getting knocked out himself. Scraggy's involvment in the league was almost non exsistant so we'll forget him for now. My question is...
Back
Top Bottom