Search results for query: *

• Users: Pattyman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Gen. 2 starters popularity

Did Generation II have a fully evolved starter Pokémon that was marketed the most on the show? Gen. 1 had Charizard, Gen. 3 was a tie between Sceptile and Blaziken, Gen. 4 had Infernape, Gen. 5 had Serperior, and Gen. 6 had Greninja. Gen. 7 didn't reveal one yet. Also, both Ash and Dawn owned a...
  2. P

Ash’s plans after finishing a region

Does Ash have any actual plans when he gets home to Pallet Town after finishing a region? When I say plans, I’m referring to anything other than traveling to other regions, such as fishing, learning about his family life, or visiting old friends of his in the Kanto region. This is because every...
  3. P

Ash's Pokémon League position

Why is it that people want Ash to win the Pokémon League? The tournaments are hard to win at and other Trainers from various regions have trained really hard to get where they were, not just Ash. Not only that, it isn't really explained as to how Ash could win them as it's mostly done by the...
  4. P

Recurring Malamar's whereabouts

Is the recurring evil Malamar coming back? The last time Malamar was seen was in Facing the Grand Design! where it escaped along with two other antagonistic Malamar in the merged crystals of their's. There are some loose ends that haven't been resolved. 1. What caused Malamar to become evil as...
  5. P

Ash's Pikachu's Poké Ball

Was it possible that the lightning bolt symbol on Ash's Pikachu's Poké Ball was made out of paint that easily peels off in water or the writers/developers forgot to put it in there in other episodes aside from the first? We only got to see it in the very first episode and in none of the other...
  6. P

Talonflame weak or not

Why is it that every Gym battle that Talonflame participated as a Fletchinder or Fletchling, it ends up defeating one Pokémon and then loses to another one without being given the chance to defeat the Gym Leader's final Pokémon, except for the second Gym as it ended up defeated? None of Ash's...
  7. P

Move effectiveness confusion

Why is it that some anime episodes show a Pokémon's move successfully damaging a Pokémon with a type-immunity to that move such as Normal-type moves with Ghost-type Pokémon and Electric-type moves with Ground-type Pokémon? It might cause some confusion to us, including anime characters...
  8. P

Ash and Paul rivalry

How was Paul actually a rival towards Ash throughout the DP saga? In all of his appearances, he acted as if he was being mean to Ash for no reason instead of acting like a rival, which in turn made Ash act like him a little bit in terms of tone. Also, I felt like all of the battles that Ash and...
  9. P

Team Rocket's Black uniforms

This is something that has been on my mind for awhile. What caused Team Rocket (Jessie, James and Meowth) to switch back to their white uniforms? It was like that they got punished for something but it was not shown and told what they did wrong. In fact, too much speculation has been going...
  10. P

Signs of Laziness

When ever certain characters battle Ash, I notice how some of them try to mess things up for him so that they could win. This happened with the battle with Ash and May, the citizens of North Petalburg rigged the battle so that May could win. However, there was an error in the episode claiming...
  11. P

DP villains

Where did all of those villains from Diamond and Pearl come from (e.g.: Hunter J, Team Galactic, some mean Trainers)? Even though they have been defeated from time to time by Ash and his friends, they keep coming back as if they were mere hallucinations/interruptions after them. There were...
  12. P

Running gags

What's the whole point of one of the running gags involving Ash getting bumped into by a rival (or two; Barry and Bianca) everytime they move very quickly? When that happens, Barry would get upset at Ash for going to fast when in fact they were moving at the right pace. Whereas Bianca apologizes...
  13. P

Kiyo

When I was battling the last gym in FRLG the other day (a new game was created), I noticed that one of the trainers there is named Kiyo with the same design, but he is using a Machoke instead of the Hitmons. His ending quote ends up being, "If my POKéMON were as good at karate as I..." Either he...
  14. P

Ability/gender expectations

Is every anime character expected to know the gender/ability of a Pokémon? In some occurrences, the character often gets criticized for not knowing about the ability (during the episode it first activated in). The same applies with genders of Pokémon being male or female. For example, in the...
  15. P

Anakubo Kousaku's "Pocket Monsters BW"

Is Pokémon Pocket Monsters Black and White (the manga that has Isamu Akai) still running? I haven't heard of any news about it lately.
  16. P

Do you think Ash will capture a Tirtouga?

Tirtouga is a turtle related Pokémon and Ash has caught many turtle based Pokémon. However, seeing the change in the series, it may or may not happen.
  17. P

Team Rocket in school

Did Team Rocket (not referring to Jessie and James) go to school before? Whatever they say something strange, it sounds like they picked it up from someone, instead of at school.
  18. P

Player character(s)

Why is it that in the main series games, the player character(s) (boy or girl depending on who you choose) has to be silent? What if an NPC says something says something to them that is considered a misunderstanding? There can be a situation where it is their first time in a cave or town/city...
  19. P

What made Emerald think he could defeat the battle frontier in seven days?

I was kind of impressed to read about him trying to defeat seven leaders in seven days. This would have been normally impossible as there were bad guys (such as Guile Hideout) to deal with and it would have taken longer.
  20. P

Sand Stream's anime effect

How does Sand Stream work in the anime? I know that in the games, the ability activates when the Pokémon enters the battle but since the games are different from the anime, the effects are different.
Back
Top Bottom