Search results for query: *

1. hello :)

I've been on the forums sense 2011 and I took a break. Now I'm back! I used to be "Haruhi" and now I am "Misaaki". I'm better at Japanese now but I can't help with dubs yet. But I'm getting there. I just need to learn the Kanto dialect more. -_-
  2. EVERYONE: Not a Typical Rescue Mission [PG]

Rating: PG for poke-violence and shipping Fandom: Pokemon Characters/Parings: Colress, Ghetsis, Mars, many original characters Genre: General Status: on going By: Haruhi. Comments: I decided to put a bit of a twist on a subject I love yo write about "damsels and rescuing". So this is not a...
  3. Rocket-dan in contests, should they do it again?

Kono sureddo o dokoni oku ka o watashi wa shiranai. In AG and DP, Rocket-dan would do side contests when they were trying to go after pikachu or try to beat the other team. They would do this for fame and fortune. Does anyone else feel that Rocket dan was good in contests? And should they do...
  4. Preview BW118 "N's Secret To The Other Side of the Mist"

Not sure if posted already but: ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2 エピソードN:あにてれ:テレビ東京 「Nの秘密…霧の彼方に!」 "N's Secret To The Other Side of the Mist" Satoshi wondered into a strange place wrapped in fog. When the fog cleared, two girls named Helena and Verbena appeared before him. These two people were weary...
  5. COMPLETE: Hoilday Cooking Frenzy (PG-13)

Rating: PG-13 for cursing, and wishing physical harm Fandom: Pokemon Characters/Parings: Ariana and Mars Genre: General, Friendship Status: on going (two chapters) Comments: Something for the holidays. But it's about cooking so yeah. I hope someone enjoys this as much as I do. Also this...
  6. just a question

I'm writing this story in where Mars saves Saturn. However, in my Poke-verse (since I am using the games, I don't really pay attention to the anime), ever since that incident with Cyrus disappearing, Saturn has become very... protective of Mars.Because he's a boss now, he gets to decide who does...
  7. EVERYONE: Rescue mission [PG-13]

Rating: PG-13 for cursing, Poke violence and some mild sexual content Fandom: Pokemon Characters/Parings: Saturn/Mars, Ariana, Team Dark (original team), male Rocket grunt/Jupiter Genre: Adventure, Friendship Status: on going By: Haruhi K Comments: Here I am, attempting to do this story...
  8. EVERYONE: A commander's journey to a new region [PG]

Rating: PG for cursing, Poke violence Fandom: Pokemon Characters/Parings: Jupiter, OCs Genre: Adventure, Friendship Status: on going By: Gothitelle K Comments: I kinda redid this chapter so that's why I'm attempting to post this again. It's supposed to be a short journey fic leaving the...
  9. COMPLETE: Bump! (PG; onshot)

Rating: PG for cursing Fandom: Pokemon Genre: general Characters/Parings: Jupiter, Team Rocket grunt Author: Gothitelle K/Kim K Status: completed Comments: Ahh this fic was almost 9 pages but it's only that because of the Teachy TV menu lol. Anyway even though this story is weird and...
  10. Reunion [PG-13]

Rating: PG-13 Anime: Pokemon Type: hetro Genre: Romance/Friendship Pairing: Proton/Rocket grunt (female) Status: ongoing Comments: My first shippy fic, based on the events in my signature. In this fic, she says it to another grunt, not to the player character. But yeah, here's my first and...
  11. COMPLETE: Bad karma (oneshot) (EVERYONE)

Ah, diary entries. I really showcases the characters feelings. In this one, her feelings are all over the place. She is very bitter, but for good reason. She's been bullied by another Pokemon for something that made her herself. So yeah, might contain strong language and conflict Think of...
  12. TEEN: Space lives on your breath...

[B]Palkia thought that her spacial powers were useless and would rather have temporal powers. However, living with her family for two weeks made her realize just how significant to the world her abilities were and just how special she really is. With every story, comes warnings. That said here...
  13. revenge fics~

How do you pull one off? And is this idea going to work? I had an idea of one. The story takes places a few weeks after a story I'm currently working on called Space lives on my breath. In this upcoming one, Palkia wants to seek revenge on Cresselia, a girl who has been tormenting her for her...
  14. COMPLETE: visiting the moon (EVERYONE)

This WAS going to be a oneshot but decided to make it a short chaptered story. This takes place during Space lives on my breath... when Palkia wasn't in Unova but with her family in a spacial dimension. So in this story, you'll see some references to that. Contains cursing that's mild. It was...
  15. COMPLETE: the unexpected encounter (pokemon/sonic crossover; one-shot) (EVERYONE)

BTW both characters are in gijinka forme. But still have some anthro features. Yes this is a weird story. And is inspired from an episode from a show I liked. Cookie if you can guess what show this was inspired from. ---------- It was a quiet Saturday night. The town was quiet for the most...
  16. EVERYONE: New Friends and Latias.

“WHOO HOO!” A young Pokemon joyfully shouts out as she dives in and out of the water. The large, pink dragon Pokemon swiftly uses her hands to swim along the icy water as she reaches for the surface. The water itself was only 10 feet from the ground, so it was almost shallow water. From the...
  17. COMPLETE: The Big Letter G! (one-shot) (EVERYONE)

A giant battle robot silently crept behind a small off-guard Pokemon, playing in the garden. A small, hot-pink, female dragon; coloring in her coloring book, in sing-song without a care in the world, didn’t notice the shadow of the robot that was right behind her. She just kept on coloring and...
  18. a question...

I asked this somewhere else but: Is it wrong to kinda draw inspiration from say, a video game or such? The story that I am planning is going to inspired from that Mario game (Super Princess Peach)... somewhat but yeah. The more important question is, is it okay for be to portray a legendary...
  19. You and I...Collide

Prolouge: Dialga's POV Welcome to the Time Channel! Where we give you up to the minute time, twenty-four hours a day. Right now, the current time. Hello everyone, this is Chuck Timesworth, here to bring you the latest time. I hope everyone is beginning to rise and shine, because our current...
  20. Relationships in Fanfiction/plus a question

Pokemon/Pokemon couples to be exact. How do couples in stories work? I never actually got to add two Pokemon who are in love with each other in the story (except for maybe Hydreigon and her obsession with Haxorus taking her places) because I didn't know how to make it work other then making one...
Back
Top Bottom