• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Do You Balance Your Team?

I try.
  2. T

Type colors you disagree with...

I`m fine with the type colors mostly, used to them I guess. Bug could be something different though, maybe a darker color.
  3. T

Most HAXXY moment in Pokemon ever?

Probably whenever I win with an unlikely critical hit, like a -6 Draco Meteor suddenly defying all previous stat drops and fatally hitting the last opponent. I`m not complaining though- it`s happy hax.
  4. T

Satoru Iwata talks about 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo at briefing today: New Pokémon game hin

Re: Satoru Iwata talks about 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo at briefing today: New Pokémon game This is a confusing announcement. Hopefully more substantial news will come soon...
  5. T

Contest Physical-Fire Wars: Emboar, Darmanitan, and Arcanine

Darmanitan, because with him Flare Blitz is the win button.
  6. T

Pseudo Version Exclusives

I don`t mind pseudo exclusives, even though finding a Shuppet in Ruby was hell. I imagine it was the same for Sapphire players and Duskull.
  7. T

Favorite in-game location?

Nimbasa City and Castelia City for cities, Cerulean Cave for dungeons, and Route 4 in Black and White for routes.
  8. T

Orchestral Music

I dunno, I kinda like the music the way it is now, but I wouldn`t be opposed to an orchestral soundtrack- either way is fine with me.
  9. T

How do YOU play the games?

1st-2nd generation with Blue, Yellow, and Gold, I sucked at Pokemon and could never beat the games. In 3rd gen with Ruby and LeafGreen, I was the kind of player who would play the game and start it over again after beating it. Come 4th generation Diamond version, I hoarded a bunch of...
  10. T

What do you want in Gen 6?

If there is a mosquito Pokemon, it should definitely have an ability that increase the power of HP-draining moves. It would be the only thing that would make sense for it imo.
  11. T

What do you want in Gen 6?

Yeah, a jungle area would be awesome. Maybe it would be an excuse to finally add lion and tiger Pokemon?
  12. T

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can`t blow a bubble gum bubble, no matter how hard I try.
  13. T

Your Middle Name?

It is Daniel.
  14. T

Contest Scrafty VS Lucario

A difficult decision! But I gotta give it to Scrafty, I`ve wanted a Dark/Fighting type since ever, and Scrafty is exactly that. Lucario is great too though.
  15. T

This user above died of.....

^Died by falling up in one of those weird gravity levels in Super Mario Galaxy.
  16. T

VG Weekly Poll #9: Who was the hardest Gym Leader?

Norman I guess, I remember struggling with his Slaking in Ruby. Damn you dad! >.<
  17. T

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D You could just use Cloyster with Skill Link, then all your problems will fade away in 5-hit Icicle Spears.
  18. T

Greetings! I am a new member here.

Welcome to Bulbagarden! It`s great here.
  19. T

mindless forum fight

*uses Dragon Rage for no apparent reason and hits nothing, then just stands there
  20. T

Pokemon that need pre evolutions.

I think a joint pre-evolution(like Eevee) for Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres would be pretty cool, but it`ll probably never happen since they`re legendaries.
Back
Top Bottom