• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: jokool
  • Order by date
  1. jokool

SwSh Is this a legitimate giveaway?

It's like a big ad banner at the bottom of the wiki pages. Clicking on it leads to the link in my first post. Edit: Well, went ahead and entered it. The site seems legit and the way it's worded makes it seem like it's Bulba sponsored. Still a bit baffled that they didn't have like an...
  2. jokool

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

Scorbunny for now, but I swear if they make it another Fire/Fighting starter....... :annoyedVoltorb:
  3. jokool

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

The ability to have all 800+ of my Pokemon be able to transfer over. Besides that, maybe voice acting? Maybe some insanely big and bold changes between each game (I know there's at least one gym that changes between versions, hopefully there's a bit more than that)? Maybe more than a handful of...
  4. jokool

SwSh Is this a legitimate giveaway?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but it is related to Sword and Shield in a way. I was looking around Bulbapedia, and this giveaway kept popping up like a pop up ad on my mobile device: Win a copy of Pokémon Sword and Shield! The reason why I'm wondering if it's legitimate is...
  5. jokool

The Situation Room 2.0

Welp, I've decided to hang up my hat here for good. I don't have the time to actively contribute to Mafia anymore, and, while I do enjoy playing, I usually end up going insane before a game ends... I'm glad I got to see all of you again, and I hope to keep in touch with you all in the future...
  6. jokool

Mafia One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - ENDGAME - Baroque Works Win!!!

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 3: Gone With Grace I am so sorry for not being active lately... Work has kept me fairly busy lately, and most of my free time has been spent elsewhere (like The Planetary Pit Stop). Another thing is that, while this game has been interesting, and I love...
  7. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 2: Over-doped I highly doubt there's no cops in this game. I'd say it's safe to say that there's at least one cop on each side (though, maybe only a role cop for the mafia since that seems to be the norm for mafia games). I also imagine there's a Godfather...
  8. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 2: Over-doped Starting to think this is random math equations mafia. :P Anyway, I still see no reason to vote at the moment. There's plenty of votes on Flop already and there's no real leads for anyone else. I'll wait and see if there's anything new by...
  9. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Night 1: Cloudy & Overcast in Alabasta Given that he's had a rough time in the past few mafia games, and like ROMCH said, I'd say that was just a joke vote. Care to elaborate on who you think your enemy is, or is it just an assumption? Also, if you're pretty...
  10. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 2: Over-doped Gotta say, I am a bit surprised so far by how some people just seem to be openly admitting to being mafia or hinting at it... I mean, I guess it's not too crazy since the numbers are even and nobody knows who's who, but still, very unusual for a...
  11. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Night 1: Cloudy & Overcast in Alabasta Are you talking about my emoticon spam in my post? I just like Onion head and sometimes use too many emoticons (you should see some of the posts I've made over at the Pit Stop :lol:).
  12. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Night 1: Cloudy & Overcast in Alabasta ...I don't even... But at least the game's back to even now! lovandra; Looks like you were wrong, not that I'm complaining, but if you are mafia, you certainly not doing a good job of it. Not sure if I should vote for...
  13. jokool

The Situation Room 2.0

The only thing I remember from that show was the uncle and that voice. Jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  14. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 1: Land Ho! - Accepting Subs! I doubt there's a bunch of vanillas. I have a good idea as to who I am with my ability, but I'm neither claiming or hinting as to who I am yet. Waaaaaay too early for that. Given that Alabasta is my favorite One Piece arc, I...
  15. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 1: Land Ho! - Accepting Subs! Unvote: FinalArcadia VOTE: AussieEevee So far, I've seen little to nothing from your posts that have been helpful. If anything, most of what you have said is just confusing and has little to no meaning (like the math...
  16. jokool

The Situation Room 2.0

Welcome back JJM! Mind if I ask what JCA Mafia was? And ROMCH, yeah, give it time, I'm sure more people will join once the other games die down a bit. Activity isn't great here right now for many reasons. Heck, I've barely got any time to check here due to work...
  17. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 1: Land Ho! - Accepting Subs! Oh wow! Thought the day had already ended and I missed the whole thing while I was at work... I would comment on stuff, but I am exhausted and sore from working all afternoon, so I'll check this out better when I feel better...
  18. jokool

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

About a foot? *shrugs* Ooooo....That's a tough one..... I'd say a 3DS and Pokémon Omega Ruby, but since I don't have either, I'll go with my DS and Soul Silver. Then I'd softly weep every night at all the other games I couldn't play anymore... Archmage Dragelsnart; Persona 3 or Persona 4?
  19. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 1: Land Ho! - Accepting Subs! Also a bit excessive to vote for him as well, don't you think? Well, early into day 1, and someone already has a fair number of votes on them. Seems like you want to get an easy kill off, which is a bit odd since we have little...
  20. jokool

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 1: Land Ho! - Accepting Subs! NUUUUUUU!!! WHY MUST YOU CURSE ME FATE!?!? Vote: Emolga for being late to the party!
Back
Top Bottom