Search results for query: *

1. K

News Battle Frontier to Air on Boomerang

According to the TV Listings, BOOMERANG will begin airing episodes of Pokemon Battle Frontier on August 31st. One thing that's interesting to note (aside from the obvious things people have mentioned a million times over) is that this is the first Pokemon season to initially debut on BOOMERANG's...
  2. K

Pokemon Black & White Marathon This Saturday

I just checked the Pokemon schedule on CartoonNetwork.com. It appears they will be having a small marathon showing for several Black & WHite series episodes. The schedule is as follows: 11:00 AM - Battle Club and Tepig's Choice! 11:30 AM - A Rival Battle for Club Champ! 12:00 PM - A...
  3. K

CartoonNetwork, Boomerang Changing up Their Rerun Lineups

According to CN's online schedule, the network will go back in time and air reruns of Season 10 (the first DP Season) this Thursday after finishing up its cycle with Sinnoh League Victors. Additionally, several sources have indicated that after more than a year of Johto reruns, Boomerang will...
  4. K

Will We Hear More Pre-BW Music as Best Wishes Progresses?

If you watched the latest episode that aired in Japan, you probably notice that Team Rocket's Sinnoh Theme music was used. It was obviously meant to symbolize the trio reverting back to their former comedic selves. But could it also mean that the Anime will start using tracks from from previous...
  5. K

CartoonNetwork to Air Reruns of Sinnoh League Victors

According to CartoonNetwork's online schedule, Pokemon will be adding a new weekday time slot at 3:00 PM on Monday, March 7th. Kicking off will be Regaining the Home Advantage, the very first episode of Sinnoh League Victors. In the meantime, the 8:00 AM time slot will finish off its run of...
  6. K

CartoonNetwork Now Streaming Seasons 2 & 3

You may recall last year when CartoonNetwork officially streamlined almost every single episode of Pokemon from the first two seasons. Well, it seems that CN is once again streaming more than 100 episodes of Pokemon on their website. If you go to CN's Pokemon Page, you can view all 52...
  7. K

Some Old Episodes of Pokemon Have Been Removed from CartoonNetwork.com

So it seems that CartoonNetwork has begun removing episodes of the first two Pokemon Seasons from their website. As of today, the total number of episodes streamlined from Seasons 1 & 2 have been reduced from 97 to 61. 9 episodes of Season 1 and all of Season 2 still remain.
  8. K

Boomerang to air Master Quest Episodes

Since April of this year, CartoonNetwork's Boomerang branch has aired episodes from the Johto Saga, starting with Season 3, the Johto Journeys; and then followed directly after by Johto League Champions. Once they conclude Season 4 in the cycle, Boomerang will begin airing episodes of Master...
  9. K

30 Second Openings to Blame for Pokemon's 7:00 AM Time Slot?

Remember the uproar that took place back in November when CartoonNetwork abruptly chose to switch time slots for new episodes of Pokemon from 9:00 AM Saturday mornings to the much less convenient time of 7:00 AM for apparently no good reason at all, thus resulting in a significant loss of...
  10. K

Season 13 Scheduled to Debut on 6/05/10

Originally, the next season of Pokemon entitled Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors was thought to premiere on May 22, 2010 with Regaining the Home Advantage. But according to CartoonNetwork's schedule, the network will be re-airing Classroom Training on that day instead.
  11. K

Pokemon Anime Clip Among Youtube's Featured Videos

So I recently went on to Youtube just a while ago, and saw that one of clips from Season 12 episode Promoting a Healthy Tangrowth uploaded from the CartoonNetwork account, was featured on Youtube's main page. The clip in question is called Mamoswine vs. Tangrowth, which can also be viewed on...
  12. K

Season 3 episodes now streaming on Cartoonnetwork.com

I just learned that CartoonNetwork has uploaded all 52 episodes of Johto Journeys. You can find them here. Although, it seems like instead of displaying these episodes in production order like the first two Seasons, the Season 3 episodes are displayed in alphabetical order from top to bottom. So...
  13. K

Galactic Battles Episode Outperformes Orange Islands Episodes

So you may have heard that last Saturday (3/13/10), CartoonNetwork aired the episodes at the tall-end of Orange Islands (though officially, they are the first episodes of Johto Journeys) beginning at 10:00 AM. So I decided to check out the Cynopsis website for ratings as I do every week, and...
  14. K

THEY'RE BACK... New Super Chick Sisters!

Does anybody here remember two years ago when PETA release a video game rip off of Super Mario Bros to promote their anti-KFC campaign. Well guess what... they just released their sequel. Only this time, they target McDonalds and it's mascot, Ronald McDonald. Just go to...
  15. K

Tag Battle Pokemon League! Is This something You'd Like to See Down the Road?

This is something that's been on my mind for quite a while. I'm wondering how everyone would feel if Ash/Satoshi participated in a Tag Battle Pokemon League later in the series (possibly during the 6th, or even 5th generation series). Just to fill in those who don't know, a Tag Battle is a...
  16. K

Galactic Battles (Mini?) Marathon to air on CartoonNetwork Saturday July 18th

Next Saturday, CartoonNetwork will air a marathon of the first 11 Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles episodes. The scheduled airings for Saturday, July 18th are as follows: 1:00 PM - Get Your Rotom Running! 1:30 PM - A Breed Stampede! 2:00 PM - Ancient Family Matter! 2:30 PM - Dealing With Defensive...
  17. K

What Did You Like About Johto Saga?

Okay! So I know that episodes during the Johto saga get a lot of flack for being dull, uneventful, and just pointless in general. But what did you actually enjoy during that region. For me, despite Johto's reputation for having unnecessary fillers, I would have to say that the vast majority...
  18. K

Will Buck and Marley Appear in the Anime? (Possible Spoilers)

I would say most likely yes. In the Diamond & Pearl games, their are five stat trainers that can assist the main player at various points. So far, three of them, Cherl, Mira, and Riley have already made an appearance in the show. So my guess is that Buck will appear when Ash and co. come...
  19. K

Sound Anime Collection for Johto - What would it look like?

Okay,so I'm sure many of you have heard of the Sound Anime Collection CD released early on in the series. This CD includes the first opening theme Mezase Pokemon Masutā, the third opening theme Poketto ni Fantajī, and 40 instrumental tunes from Kanto. Unfortunately, a similar Soundtrack did not...
  20. K

President's Day Battle Dimension Marathon on Cartoon Network!

It has been revealed that Cartoon Network will air reruns of Pokemon Daimond & Pearl Battle Dimension all day on Monday, February 16th, or President's Day, Beginning at 6:00 AM. The schedule is as follows: 6:00 AM - Hot Springing a Leak! 6:30 AM - Riding the Winds of Change! 7:00 AM -...
Back
Top Bottom