Search results for query: *

• Users: TheCapsFan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TheCapsFan

Ongoing Mystery Dungeon Mornings with TheCapsFan - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Recruit-em-all

Hey everyone! Wanted to make a new thread dedicated to discussion around my newest series on the Bulbagarden Twitch, which is a continuation of the Mystery Dungeon Mornings branding that I was using for my Explorers of Sky run when I switched to Saturday mornings for that. I plan to reuse this...
  2. TheCapsFan

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

With the Pokemon Presents posted up on February 27th, 2024, a new Pokemon Legends game was revealed to be in development, called Pokemon Legends: Z-A. The game will take place in Lumiose City, where a major urban redevelopment plan is taking shape to transform the city. The game currently has a...
  3. TheCapsFan

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Welcome to Chaos Mafia! Hey everyone, and welcome to Chaos Mafia! This will be a 13 player role madness game hosted primarily by @Potato-2.0 , with some help from myself. I will also double as the MoD for this game. Unlike previous installments of Chaos Mafia from hosts such as Maniacal...
  4. TheCapsFan

Games you've beaten in 2023

Seems like kind of a yearly tradition in The Arcade at this point. List all the games you've beaten this past year in this thread! Here's what I've beaten this year, in order. (Spoilering because there's a LOT of games) Out of all of these, the standouts for me personally were Super Mario...
  5. TheCapsFan

Mafia Universe Championship Season 10 - Voting Is Now!

Hey everyone! It feels like it was just yesterday that I was playing in the last Mafia Championship, but it's about that time to send in our nomination for the next one! And boy, is it shaping up to be a big one, as this is the tenth year of the Mafia Championship! Our invitation from Lissa can...
  6. TheCapsFan

Ongoing The CapsLocke - TheCapsFan's Nuzlocke Challenge Series

Hey everyone! I'll be starting a new series on the Bulbagarden Twitch channel on Thursdays called The CapsLocke, a challenge where I will attempt to Nuzlocke every single main series Pokemon game. I'll be using this thread as the basis for all discussion relating to the series, including any...
  7. TheCapsFan

Spoilers A "Heroic" Water-type Evolution Help Megathread

We've had a ton of posts from users asking for help evolving their Finizen into Palafin, so the staff decided to create a megathread for them. So, if you need help evolving your Finizen, this is the place to ask and coordinate! Have at it, everyone!
  8. TheCapsFan

IMPORTANT: Avoid Putting Spoilers In Thread Titles

Good morning everyone, The Pokemon Scarlet and Violet staff would like to make an addendum to the forum-wide spoiler rule. Until January 1st, 2023, please do not put anything that could be considered a spoiler in thread titles when creating new threads. In this context, a spoiler is considered...
  9. TheCapsFan

Splatoon 3

Thread for all things Splatoon 3. Feel free to use this space as a place to coordinate teams, post sweet clips of yourself doing cool things in the game, discuss updates/changes to the games, show off your fresh gear sets, discuss Splatfests and which team you'll be choosing, give your opinions...
  10. TheCapsFan

Do you watch Let's Plays?

Recently I've gotten into watching Let's Plays in the background while I'm working. It's good white noise for me to help focus, while also having a visual if I ever want to take a break. It's helped me revisit some older games of mine that are favorites, in particular. Do you watch Let's...
  11. TheCapsFan

Complete Time Gear Thursdays: TheCapsFan streams Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Hey all! This will serve as the discussion thread for Time Gear Thursdays, a series in which I'll be streaming Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky to the Bulbagarden Twitch Channel every Thursday at 7:30 PM EST! This is meant to be a casual series for me to introduce myself as the newest...
  12. TheCapsFan

Event Mafia Universe Championship Season 9 - Voting Phase

Hey everyone! It's that time again; we've been invited to Mafia Universe's annual mafia championship! You can view the invitation information below: Bulbagarden has attended each of the past Mafia championships, with several of our members having received honors or passed into the Semifinal...
  13. TheCapsFan

A returning Outside the Box Mod joins the team!

Hey everyone! A little late on this, but I still wanted to announce that the Outside the Box moderation team has a new member! You may have seen her posting around some of the threads already for quite some time now...returning to her position after a long, long absence is @pokemoll !! Feel free...
  14. TheCapsFan

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

Though the starters have already been revealed, I figured it'd be good to start asking what other kinds of Pokemon we'll see in Scarlet and Violet. This can be new Pokemon, or existing Pokemon we think would fit with the world of Scarlet/Violet based on what we've seen so far. Personally, I'm...
  15. TheCapsFan

Region Speculation Thread

As of...about twenty minutes ago, we've learned that Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, a new pair of entirely open-world Pokemon games, will be releasing in late 2022. We also got our some of our first glimpses at some of the locales of this region - a seaside home, a white-brick town with a colorful...
  16. TheCapsFan

Would you consider yourself a game collector?

Recently, I went through and organized my physical game collection. I used to just have all my games loose, bu it was getting hard to find specific games, and I wanted to put them back into their cases to make sure all the cases, manuals, and games were in the same place. I'd never really...
  17. TheCapsFan

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

Hey all, and welcome to the Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog thread! This is the thread that you can use to share all sorts of fun stories that you encounter while making your way through the game; whether that might be your experience encountering a really powerful Pokemon in the wild, winning...
  18. TheCapsFan

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion

The ship's foghorn blared as it approached the port, signaling its arrival for the crewsmen on land. "Raise the gate!!" a foreman yelled, as two workers at the docks supervised as the drawbridge made way for the incoming ship. "Where's this one from?" one worker asked to the other. "Passenger...
  19. TheCapsFan

Caps' Corner - Entry 2: Undertale Review

Hey everyone! I've kind of wanted to start my own blog again for a while now and I could really use a creative outlet for a lot of my thoughts on entertainment and whatnot. This is kind of messy but I'll clean it up later, this post is only meant to be a placeholder for the title page. I used...
  20. TheCapsFan

Ten Years On Bulbagarden: A Short Retrospective

I joined the forums ten years ago today, on June 25th, 2011. Since then, I've made countless posts and discussion threads, played hundreds of forum games, and met some of my closest friends. I've seen this site go through its ups and downs over the years, but one thing remains true: Bulbagarden...
Back
Top Bottom