• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Hidden Ability Pokemon

I'd like a Chespin, and I can offer a Reckless Starly. If that isn't quite what you want, I do have other options.
  2. P

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Wow, your collection is pretty impressive! I'd like to trade a PP Up for a female HA Bunnelby and a female HA Chespin.
  3. P

What pokemon are your HM slaves?

ORAS: During my playthrough, I used a Hariyama for Surf and Rock Smash, leaving the other two water HMs to my Swampert. Now, I use a Kyurem as an HM slave, because it learns Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, and Fly. For water HMs I of course have a Sharpedo like everyone else with this game.
  4. P

GEN VI: LF Imposter Ditto with perfect HP IV

I'm looking to get a Ditto for battling, so all I really need is its Hidden Ability Imposter and a perfect HP IV. The best thing I can offer is a 5IV (-Sp. Atk) Adamant Turtwig. I can also offer a few 4IV Adamant Chimchars. All of them are -Sp. Atk, and each of the 3 are missing a...
  5. P

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

One time, when Wonder Trading, I got a female Froakie named Little Obama. It's level 100 now. Also, I named my Chesnaught and Blastoise in Y "Pistachio" and "Riptide" respectively.
  6. P

GEN VI: Reckless Starly

Venom; I didn't want to ask for anything but the hidden ability, but a head start on breeding is welcome any day! I assume the egg move you're talking about is Double-Edge?
  7. P

[TRADE FINISHED, MOVE ALONG] Alright, I'm looking for a Starly with its Hidden Ability Reckless. I've got a bit of a selection to offer, with some goodies to sweeten the deal! The best thing I can offer is a 5IV (-Sp. Atk) Adamant Turtwig. I can also offer a few 4IV Adamant Chimchars...
  8. P

(Type) should resist (Type) but be weak to (type)!

I agree fully on effectiveness against water, but as for bugs, I'm not really for it, because not all poisons are pesticides. On the other hand, there should be a "Pesticide" move that is super-effective against bugs, akin to Freeze-Dry.
  9. P

The doogles Ditto + runoff trade and giveaway thread

I've got Tepig and Oshawott (with Air Slash egg move 0.o), and I'd like two Dittos. One for battling, with Imposter and preferably a high HP IV, and another for breeding, the Jolly one you have listed.
  10. P

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

How about Mega Girafarig and Mega Stantler, as a version exclusive pair? Starting with Girafarig, its back half would take over, and it would become Dark/Psychic type. It would probably have Strong Jaw, and its movepool would be adjusted to give it more biting moves. Stantler is where it gets...
  11. P

Oswin; Sure! I'm new to this, so I'm not sure how to go about it. Should I just give you my 3ds friend code?
  12. P

For a while now, I've been trying to get my hands on one of these, but GTS hasn't been any help. People even outright state their Starly has Reckless, but when I get it, it's just an ordinary Keen Eye one. [Pokémon I can offer] -Protean Froakie -Magician Fennekin -Gale Wings Fletchling...
  13. P

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Re: Starters of choice Grass: Sceptile Fire: Infernape Water: Samurott
  14. P

Another Word Game v2

Muscle
  15. P

mindless forum fight

*the laser ricochets off of one of my knives* *squirts mustard-filled water gun at Jack Tschitt's eyes*
  16. P

What would you do if...?

Talk to my friends and family, and laugh when they can't understand me. What would you do if a cat fell on your head out of nowhere?
  17. P

The Preference Game

BAM!, because of the Flapjack episode of the same name. Kirby: Mass Attack or Kirby's Return to Dream Land?
  18. P

Another Word Game v2

Tasty
  19. P

Another Word Game v2

Knife
  20. P

Another Word Game v2

Sword
Back
Top Bottom