Search results for query: *

1. Bismuth84

How I envision a Legends game set in Unova

My idea would focus on Genesect: Set in the 80s, you're one of the scientists working on Genesect, trying to continue work on it while also turning it against Team Plasma, making it a force for good or at least neutral rather than evil.
  2. Bismuth84

What are your ideas if you had to make a Legends game?

Genesect: Set in the 80s, you're one of the scientists working on Genesect, trying to continue work on it while also turning it against Team Plasma, making it a force for good or at least neutral rather than evil.
  3. Bismuth84

What are your game headcanons?

Clemont is aroace. I never liked Bonnie trying to force him into relationships and, since he's my absolute favorite NPC, possibly in anything as a whole, and I'm aroace, I might be projecting myself onto him. He just doesn't seem very romance/sexuality-inclined.
  4. Bismuth84

Pokémon you like in concept, but not design

I have the opposite opinion: I think the future paradoxes are cooler and believe that Koraidon should have had working wheels. As for the "way more interesting ways," I don't think there really would. IMO, going the The Future Is Wild spec-ev route would leave them too similar to the past...
  5. Bismuth84

If You Could Add One New or Previous Feature to SV What Would It Be?

The Battle Frontier. ALWAYS the Battle Frontier.
  6. Bismuth84

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I don't know if someone's already mentioned this, but I couldn't help but notice the fact that the names of the different transformation gimmicks seem to follow a bit of a pattern revolving around metric prefixes: Mega Evolution Gigantamax Terastal I assume the next one will contain the...
  7. Bismuth84

Reason behind your username

Bismuth is my favorite element, and as for the "84" part, I think it came from the fact that either "Bismuth83" was unavailable here or I mistyped. It ended up working out fine, though, because 1984 is when the original Transformers cartoon came out, and I'm a Transformers fan.
  8. Bismuth84

Wishlist Thread - What Would You Like to See in Future Games?

New types (I came up with six on my own: Virtual, Nuclear, Space, Light, Sound, and Bio) The ability to rename any Pokémon regardless of who the OT is With regards to events: After the event is over, release a patch that lets the player catch the Pokémon they missed Amiibo support, maybe?
  9. Bismuth84

Features from past games you want to return

The Battle Frontier Megas, Z-Moves, and/or Dynamax Contests Some sort of Game Corner replacement (maybe a sort of Dave & Busters' type arcade) Being able to do trade evolutions without trading Infinite-use TMs Player customization (I know their clothes are probably based on traditional Spanish...
  10. Bismuth84

Regional starter theory

So, most of us have heard about the starter theory (Grass starters are based on prehistoric creatures, Fire starters on the Chinese Zodiac, and Water starters on weapons), but I have a theory that the starters in each region have a theme of their own: Kanto: Land (Venusaur), water (Blastoise)...
  11. Bismuth84

Pokémon you rather not evolve

I typically want to have the evolved version of every Pokémon on hand, but sometimes I prefer having unevolved versions of certain Pokémon in addition to those. These ones are: Cubchoo Numel Porygon Porygon2 Eevee Pikachu Glameow Stunky Piplup Prinplup Litten Torracat Popplio Brionne Quilava...
  12. Bismuth84

Starters Discussion/Speculation

Sorry if I'm late, but: Feraligatr: Brass knuckles (It can learn several punching moves)/bear trap Swampert: Tessen (a Japanese weapon that's essentially a folding fan made of metal blades; I say that because of the shape of its head and tail fins) Empoleon: Trident Primarina: Some have said...
  13. Bismuth84

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

What I think we might see: • A Picasso/cubism-based Pokémon (Porygon variant?) • A bull-based Pokémon (Tauros/Bouffalant variant?) • A Las Plagas Pokémon ;) • A Pokémon with Aztec/Mayan/Olmec/other Mexican-inspired elements, similar to the India-inspired Cufant and Copperajah • The main...
  14. Bismuth84

Starters Discussion/Speculation

Here are my thoughts: •Sprigatito: Since Grass-type starters tend to be based on prehistoric creatures, I'm thinking it'll turn into some sort of saber-toothed cat (Grass/Fighting, Grass/Steel, Grass/Rock), which is bad news for me since I already have that exact same idea for the starter in a...
  15. Bismuth84

Wishlist Thread - What Would You Like to See in Future Games?

We all have ideas for gameplay mechanics we think would be interesting, and so I decided to create a thread to share them. Here are mine: •Cars and other vehicles: I remember seeing concept art for Sun and Moon of different vehicles that the player could drive that had different abilities (the...
  16. Bismuth84

Your least favorite Pokémon movies

BW as a whole was disappointing. Every dumb decision in the series gives me a mental image of a bunch of bored people in a boardroom sitting around like, "Eh. Whatever works, I guess..."
  17. Bismuth84

Controversial opinions

Oh. I thought he voiced Clemont because his voice sounded similar. Still think his anime voice was bad.
  18. Bismuth84

Controversial opinions

•Max>>>>Iris, Cilan, and Bonnie. •I don't mind the fact that the Mewtwo in M16 isn't the same as the one in M1. •I dislike M13. •I don't think Vic Mignogna was a good VA for Keldeo, and I thought that even before I knew about the allegations. Of course, that was the least of M15's problems...
  19. Bismuth84

Your controversial opinions

•Gen 8>Gen 1 (I think all the gens are good, though) •There are SO many Pokémon that seem like they should have Thick Fat, but don't (Stoutland, Greedent, Numel, Camerupt, Primarina, Granbull, Tauros, Bouffalant, Eiscue, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Skuntank, Beartic, Cubchoo, Teddiursa...
  20. Bismuth84

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

They really should have gone the 3DS route and given you an item you could use while moving around. Also, when I first used the app back on the DS, I thought it was showing you where the item was on the screen rather than its position relative to you.
Back
Top Bottom