Search results for query: *

1. Soulmaster

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

So this post is decent. Early on is mostly meta talk, which on early D1 is about all you can talk about. Latter bit and it seems as mostly gut reads, which again at this point should be expected. However, one is written as an aside which I'm not a fan of but so be it. Ah the GTH post (aside...
  2. Soulmaster

Okay now that my gut reaction post is done let's give a couple more things. It seems little less harsh? You're still pushing, but not overly aggressive anymore in my view. Wow so a catchup post where someone has been running on full brainpower for over 12 hours and getting about an hour...
  3. Soulmaster

Cools, y'all want to vote me off, by all means. I tried to give some kind of defense/reads, but y'all didn't like those either. Scummy for no activity and scummy for small activity that y'all just dislike. So seems like I can't really do much so why try at this point?
  4. Soulmaster

Oh also meant to do this at the end. Vote: Kaiveran as the most scummy to me at the moment.
  5. Soulmaster

Uh, which one is correct? Because those are 2 very different times.
  6. Soulmaster

I told y'all I would show up later and I kept my word, even if we did run long today so like 2 hours later than I would have liked. Couple of things in general. Wow activity, great to see here. Also so many acronyms with names, not used to this many. Now for some actual content related things...
  7. Soulmaster

Cool now there's stuff, though fair warning won't be posting much today due to aforementioned DnD thing. I understand the second post being off. Only defense of it being that early on, I just don't really do anything and the immediate pressure for nothing other than being online annoyed me. As...
  8. Soulmaster

Considering the phase started an hour ago and only you've been posting, nothing at all and won't pay any more attention until morning.
  9. Soulmaster

Making a character for a DnD thing I'm doing tomorrow. You?
  10. Soulmaster

Yeah sure, just reached 10 years on this site and practically the same playing here ignore the massive hiatuses so let's go for another game.
  11. Soulmaster

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Well okay then, good game everyone and thanks for hosting, Max! added another win to my list, now to disappear again for the next couple years
  12. Soulmaster

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Finally another person who sees all results with a small sense of skepticism. Yeah I know I've been mostly absent, I tend to lurk when games are active. Have no excuse for not coming back this past day other than forgot it while school kicked my ass for a day. I see Zinn as a indep, and Death...
  13. Soulmaster

My non-descript action last night failed also, still trying to ration out why.
  14. Soulmaster

Well balls, will assume that that means there is indeed a serial killer so this just got more interesting and annoying. And Ex was actually the cop, little bit surprised on that. I suspect that Ex was a scum kill and Tim was the SK, which means I hope that the mafia didn't learn the thing from...
  15. Soulmaster

I totally agree that it was an info lynch, just want to make sure that people keep a healthy amount of skepticism because bussing is a thing and I have seen stuff like this ruin a town's chances way too often. So trust Tood, just always remain skeptical if we get down low.
  16. Soulmaster

Note to self: Memeing is apparently acceptable when you're old af and barely play.
  17. Soulmaster

Okay it has been over 12 hours since a post in here, I'm not one to talk because I chronically lurk but this is ridiculous. I went back and looked at HD's read list, he had Ex, Fennec, Tood, and Snowy on there. Tood we are trusting this one phase, but if anything goes wrong trust me, I won't...
  18. Soulmaster

Uhhh, why on earth are there 4 votes on Space with no reason other than *blink blink* for the initial and people just following along. I really would like to hear more @Tood Thanks for the check, Ex, not sure how much I wanted that but thanks. HD is an odd choice, but that could mean he was...
Back
Top Bottom