Search results for query: *

1. ShadowDRGN

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Rain Dance, or maybe Sunny Day, I can't decide.
  2. ShadowDRGN

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Honchkrow
  3. ShadowDRGN

Gallade (Also LUDGER FTW!)
  4. ShadowDRGN

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^ Aren't we always doing that? < Really wonders what things would be like if time was measured in base 10 rather than base 60. V Cant stand games that don't allow you to turn off subtitles.
  5. ShadowDRGN

Delphox
  6. ShadowDRGN

What would ____ become in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon?

Infernape Repede (Tales of Vesperia)
  7. ShadowDRGN

Buizel Thomas the Tank Engine
  8. ShadowDRGN

Klefki Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy IV)
  9. ShadowDRGN

Gardevoir Teddie (Persona 4)
  10. ShadowDRGN

Yveltal Jude Mathis (Tales of Xillia)
  11. ShadowDRGN

Aegislash, since his great grandfather is, from what I have researched, King William IV. Space Dandy (From Space Dandy, obviously.) Also, personally, I would highly suggest that we don't use real people since we run the risk of accidentally caricaturing them (I.E. if one of the people...
  12. ShadowDRGN

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread I feel like, if Nintendo hadn't have had such a serious reaction to the leaks, they probably could've kept some of the surprise, I mean, why pull the leaks down if they were fake?
  13. ShadowDRGN

New 3DS model

As much as I like Game Freak, I really think that they are really missing out on a perfect opportunity to make money. I mean, the whole concept of catching and training Pokémon and the usage of regions meshes so well with the open-endedness and player interactivity of an MMO, and if they were to...
  14. ShadowDRGN

New 3DS model

I definitely hope developers can take advantage of the New 3DS's hardware. I mean, seriously, the first exclusive to come out for it is Xenoblade, one of the most visually impressive games on the Wii. If it can pull that off smoothly, then I'm pretty sure it has the potential for some impressive...
  15. ShadowDRGN

A Blastoise with the event move Follow Me (Xenoblade players should know exactly why I chose that move.) Cait Sith (Final Fantasy VII)
  16. ShadowDRGN

Xatu
  17. ShadowDRGN

Mega Blaziken
  18. ShadowDRGN

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Blast Burn
  19. ShadowDRGN

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Gen I: Charmander Gen II: Cyndaquil Gen III: Torchic Gen IV: Infernape Gen V: Tepig Gen VI: Froakie As you can probably tell, I like my Fire-Types.
  20. ShadowDRGN

New 3DS means lack of lag?

I don't experience much lag in any 3DS game aside from Tales of the Abyss, but since the New 3DS is getting Xenoblade Chronicles, I would assume it would be more than powerful enough to handle X/Y and OR/AS
Back
Top Bottom