• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Caprizant

What ability would the user above have? [v2]

Forewarn.
  2. Caprizant

What video games are you playing now?

Return of the Obra Dinn - I've been wanting to play this since it came out, and I finally started it a few days ago. I've solved just over half of the fates, and the storm is ready to spawn, but I haven't gone back to shore yet. It took awhile for me to get into the flow of the gameplay, mostly...
  3. Caprizant

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Elgyem.
  4. Caprizant

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Battle." Me & some friends have been streaming the same background noise together, and we're currently working our way through TNG. Very relaxing as social activities go. After spending more than a few years almost exclusively watching...
  5. Caprizant

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The Untamed - Episode 1. I'm not sure this series is for me, but I'd give it another shot somewhere down the line.
  6. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Pangoro, use Surf!
  7. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Hakamo-o, use Rock Tomb!
  8. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Maractus, use Poison Jab!
  9. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Bruxish, use Payback!
  10. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Natu, use Giga Drain!
  11. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Onix, use Body Press!
  12. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Serperior, use Dragon Pulse!
  13. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Cutiefly, use Thief!
  14. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Ariados, use Smart Strike!
  15. Caprizant

What video games are you playing now?

Currently playing through 3 games! Bug Fables - Some friends of mine pooled together to buy me this for my birthday (among other very nice things they did ;w; ), so I've been playing through that. I'm currently in Chapter 2 and have loved it so far! The overworlds are a bit less engaging than...
  16. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Snubbull, use Earthquake!
  17. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Mantyke, use Rock Slide!
  18. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Anorith, use Brine!
  19. Caprizant

"It's Super Effective!"

Torterra, use Superpower!