Search results for query: *

1. S

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Movie 03 (Pokemon Movie 12) Preview Thread

Concerning the current God-as-Invincible/God-in-What-Religion argument, I found an online essay that brings up some interesting points: (http://www2.kokugakuin.ac.jp/ijcc/wp/cpjr/kami/havens.html ~ Emphasis added by me.) Creating the universe inspires a certain degree of wonder, I'd say...
  2. S

The Writers handling of Ho-oh

I like to think of Ho-oh as a Chekhov's Gon sort of thing: why keep bringing it up if it's not going to have any significance? If we consider the end of the anime (whenever that is :P ) to be equivalent to act three of a film, then we can apply the The Law Of Conservation Of Detail to the...
  3. S

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Squirtle used Water Gun! :D
  4. S

So how 'bout that NaruTaru?

Oh, NaruTaru. ...Well, since you like gratuitous blood, I guess it's okay. :P Just keep in mind that, no matter how angsty and depressing and gory the anime gets, the manga is worse (better? I guess it all depends on how much you like that kind of stuff), as only half of the manga was...
  5. S

Pokemon Movie 12 title next month!

No items, Ubers only, Final destination! But in all seriousness, I find myself both expecting Arceus to be in the movie and wondering if they'll try to find a way around it making an actual appearance, especially considering how long the Sinnoh saga is making itself out to be. Or will they...
  6. S

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Kannagi 1 and To Aru Majutsu no Index 4 Good stuff. :D
  7. S

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Not sure about Surge in Volume 10, but in Volume 11 he does say "OH MY GOD" in english. It gets furigana and everything. :P
  8. S

Post your current CTRL+V's!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (I think I was posting about Higurashi or something somewhere. o.O )
  9. S

The Official Request a Song Thread

Thanks very much! ^^ This'll hopefully stop a lot of the complaining (some of which was my own...heh. :P ).
  10. S

Pokémon Platinum information thread

Seconded - I spent ridiculous amounts of time in the Dome, but the Palace was frustrating and the Pyramid, while fun, took forever to do. :P I, personally, would like to see something like the Battle Pike again, but I think that's just me. :/
  11. S

Scanning 16-19 In Progress

Thank you very, very much. <3 Nice scans. ^_^
  12. S

What kind of trainer are you?

"I have cool Pokemon" ~ I love having my favorites. I'm working on my normal-type team right now :P
  13. S

Arceus: Fire Form

I made the lineart in Manga Studio Debut (3.0), and the coloring was done in Photoshop 7.0 with a Wacom Graphire Tablet. ^_^
  14. S

Thank you! Ummm... Thanks? I mean, I like spriting as much as the next guy... *Goes to do some spriting, as you have inspired me.*
  15. S

I sketched this, like, a day before the SoCal Fires started. o.O Now I'm smoked in to my house (exact opposite of evacuation, I guess), so I've had time to color it in. ^_^
  16. S

Bulbacast Season 3 Question of the Week

Anime: Hmm... I admit that I like a lot of the Japanese openings... Rival, Spurt, and Together2007 are some of my personal favorites. Also, Pokemon Symphonic Melody is love. As for Japanese endings...I like Pokemon Ondo *is shot* That, and most of the Japanese movie endings are good...
  17. S

Pokemon movie 11 site update!

Agreed. Denmark is seven levels of beautiful. <3 Now I'm triply excited to see it! That Regigigas is not 12 feet tall. :P
  18. S

Ok, ok, supposing it was real, What Pokemon whould you find in your Area?

My part of SoCal would have lots of Wingull and Pelliper and Taillow and stuffs... Here's the list: Common: -Wingull -Tailow -Pidgey -Barboach (Water) -Magikarp (Water) -Ratata -Zigzagoon -Sentret -Ledyba -My Togekiss, whom would be delivering letters for me ^_^ Uncommon...
  19. S

Pokemon Dreams

My Pokemon dreams always end up being epic fanfic material. almost every time. o.O My normal-type Pokemon team was inspired by a dream, as well. (Blissey's my favorite Pokemon becouse of it.) Raquaza tried to brainwash the world once, too. Good thing I had that Blue Orb lying around. ^_^...
Back
Top Bottom