Search results for query: *

1. S

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Cubchoo methinks
  2. S

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Couldn't be farther from the truth :( The next person would explode into rainbows if they got a copy of Pokemon X tomorrow.
  3. S

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I haven't :o V likes summer
  4. S

Rainbows make me think of Ho-Oh
  5. S

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

Truant. Need I say anything more? Smeargle
  6. S

I can't help but think of a wise, old female sage. Maybe something along the lines of Noctowl... On a random side note, I think I know you from somewhere else :o
  7. S

What If You Married The Avatar Above?

It'd be a really awkward marriage
  8. S

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

I'm trying to write a story explaining the origins behind why children who grab on to Drifloon go missing. Sort of like pokemon mythology, if you will. Basically, my plot goes something like: When human society was young, there was no way for people to capture pokemon. As such, pokemon were...
  9. S

Sugimori Style?! Custom Pokémon Trainers, general Pokémon Fan Art and other stuff :P

Re: Sugimori Style?! Custom Pokémon Trainers, general Pokémon Fan Art and other stuff Really cool. I'm amazed at your capacity to shift between your own style and the style of other people - Sugimori and whoever designed Maybel - I think her name was. I really like your illustration of a girl...
  10. S

Easter Egg's Banner Shop

I'd like to request one. Size:regular banner Image(s):Togekiss Text: No text Specific Colors?:Whichever you think looks best Other:Sorry the request is a bit vague. I was hoping for something like the banners in your examples.
  11. S

Most Delicious But Unhealthiest Food You've Eaten?

I've eaten 15 slices of pizza all in one go. Pizza buffets will be the end of me. XD
  12. S

How do male-only Pokemon multiply?

I'd think mitosis wouldn't apply to whole organisms. At most, it'd be doable with Ditto. Regarding male-only pokemon, Ditto's the answer. Pokemon without breeding groups are the bigger question.
  13. S

What Pokemon toys do you own?

I have a Riolu and a Pikachu plushie. I have several action figures including Eevee and its evolutions, Registeel, Giratina and a couple of others.
  14. S

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread They'd break down instead of fainting, and we'd have to spend huge amounts of money to repair them.
  15. S

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

I've got to say my favorites are Smeargle, Kangashkan and Lapras.
  16. S

Yet another new member

Hello. I've come here in hopes of participating in Pokemon Ultra RPG, so you might be seeing me more often there. I hope to meet a lot of people here.
Back
Top Bottom