Search results for query: *

1. P

Finally - I've Look For This Piece For 5 years.

Pokémon Anime Sound Collection- Johto Victory Battle Theme When was this released?!
  2. P

I'm tryign to compile a list of all the Kanto/Indigo music I need help!

Besdies the sound anime collection can someone please help me sort out the other missing Kanto sound music from various CDs I'm trying to look but when I see the track selection I have no idea what series they are from...I would appreicate it or if anyone has a full list off all the Kanto music...
  3. P

Christmas / Snow Themed Pokemon Episodes.

Besides the obvious Pikachu Christmas specials which should be listed as well since I don't know them all...what other episodes throughout Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are christmas/snow themed. Was Indigo the only season with a truly themed Christmas episode? Snow Way Out Holiday Hi-Jinx...
  4. P

Jessie Missing some Pokemon?

Didn't Jessie "temp" have a Kingler, Rydon, and Machamp? If you listed the Charizard you might as well list these too.
  5. P

Do you think Ash was just "given" badges in Indigo?

I don't. While it's true that you earn a gym badge from defeating a Gym Trainer based on your deticated Pokemon training; that's not the only way to earn one. I feel that the gym badge was a symbol of gratitude, and respect from the GYm trainer of the Gym as well. I don't believe not once...
  6. P

What are your predicitons for the end of Shinnoh?

Will Ash actually defeat the league? Will the league be consist of the Elite 4? How will the league presentation be different from the other leagues? What will make it distinct from the Indigo league? I'm actually excited to get to the end of Shinnoh...the writers seem to have gotten...
  7. P

What has been your favorite League Conference so far?

I would have to say mine would be Indigo. It felt just like the real Olympics games, or that something significant was happening there, it just had this feeling of finally after all of this time we've made it here. Also the introduction of the flame, Richie, and other things just made the...
  8. P

Which region had the best starter Pokemon?

Indigo: Bulbasaur Charmander Squirtle Johto: Chickorita Cyndaquil Totodile Hoenn: Treeko Torchic Mudkip Shinnoh: Turtwig Piplup Chimchar Which pokemon do you think had the best set of personality and most character development?? This is for Scott ;p
  9. P

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

I thought we could have a thread here because it pertains to the anime, and to discuss the various edits and things that Dogasu finds taht no one else does. He's even doing Kanto again I'm excited!! He usually had a lot to work with then so it's interesting to see him go their again. For...
  10. P

What pieces of music were left during Advance Generation?

today I was watching Which's Wurmple's Which? And to my suprise the ending music from Kanto came on...I thought 4Kids only kept the Team Rocket and Battle Scene music in AG. If anyone can tell me some other episodes where the pretty much left the music alone I would much enjoy it as I've...
  11. P

If you could trim Johto to make Pokemon Johto Better.

If you could trim some or hell a lot of episodes out of Johto what episodes would you obmit so that the story still flows well but is missing the painful meaningless fillers. Keep in mind some fillers were good but which ones would you personally cut out to trim the season Here is Johto...
  12. P

Missed opportunities in the anime...name some!

Team Rocket - by this I mean a big showdown with Giovanni, and the Team Rocket HQ. The writers now suck, but imagine in Indigo before they copped out and had Mewtwo destory the Team Rocket HQ - I bet that would have been a nice dark mysterious story ark in Indigo. People would say then what...
  13. P

Is this the only piece of music 4Kids left during Hoenn?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D_tuy764v60&feature=related I LOVE 4Kids, their dub, and their voice actors...but wow hearing some of the original Hoenn music is just really great. I thought only the Indigo music was good, but I like that one victory music from Johto, and hearing this one...but...
  14. P

Why wasn't I informed this was out? Whole Season of Orange Island

Only 35 bucks on Amazon order now!! I got this and the whole indigo I am complete in my pokemon anime now :) no Johto pass yuck
  15. P

Indigo Box Packaging.

Does anyone have the first Indigo set? How is the packaging to it? What does it look like? I've seen the covers and what not, but haven't saw the packaging or what it looks like. btw - heads up it I keep seeing amazon adjusting the price of the first box set it was 22 dollars the other day...
  16. P

Got my PS3: Impressions and Opinion.

Let me just say I ran into one by PURE luck today at Gamestop PURE LUCK, they had 3 Wii’s and 2 PS3’s so without a doubt I whipped out my charge card, and purchased this bad boy. Hardware Impressions: The Playstation 3 is VERY sleek, I love the look, although the thing really IS a...
  17. P

The Announcer is back in Pokemon Wii, will Ted Lewis be back?

PLEASE PUSA if you are reading these boards, get Ted to do the annoucing. I know they browse these boards, but I don't know if the Pokemon videogame has the same contracts bound to it as the show does...so if you guys could get Ted Lewis to announce again that would be amazing. If...
  18. P

Bulbagarden: Population Growing!

Has anyone noticed that they're have been quite a few more members registerting lately...I dunno Bulbagaden just seems a bit more lively and active, which is awesome. *hopefully it doesn't become SPP 2 aka 10 year old heaven ;p pss - the old default blue skin is missed :(
  19. P

Has the week system come back?

If not man they still took back from GSC...instead of adding to the whole thing they take features back, but we got contests =\. I like where they were going with it...I'd logically expect a weather system to be in place by Ruby/Sapphire, but nope they took out day and night. Maybe by gen 7...
  20. P

Rachel Lillis.

How come out of all the VA's no one EVER rags on Rachel's performances? I've seen hate for all of the main VA's, but yet Rachel never gets any slack... Are we all in agreeance that she is that good, or has she just rubbed everyone the right way?
Back
Top Bottom