Search results for query: *

• Users: PkmnChmp5
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PkmnChmp5

Pokemon E3 2015 Discussion/Speculation

With E3 less than a week away, I thought I'd make this thread for people to post their predictions, hopes, etc. about what Nintendo will be announcing during the conference. Personally, I'm expecting some sort of main series announcement (Z or X2/Y2 or DLC or something...), some more info on...
  2. PkmnChmp5

Pokémon D-Arts/S.H. Figuarts Thread

I realized there wasn't a thread for this yet so I decided to start one. This will be the place for you to post your thoughts/pictures/comments/etc. about the Pokémon figures in the S.H. Figuarts (and the former D-Arts) toy line from Bandai of Japan.
  3. PkmnChmp5

Wanted: Non-English Ditto NEED IT QUICKLY

Hey guys, I need a non-english language Ditto to trade to someone else for something I actually need. Soooo.... yeah. It doesn't matter about nature or anything. In return I can offer any of the following. All are clones, legit, and UT: Shiny Charmander Shiny Dratini Shiny Electrike...
  4. PkmnChmp5

Wanted: Generation 5 HA Pokemon b4 NWC goes down

Hey guys, I'm trying to get all the Pokemon with Hidden Abilities that I need in my Gen V games before the NWC service for the DS shuts down at the end of May. Below I'm going to list everything I need. Since I'm just going to be using these for breeding purposes they all HAVE TO BE FEMALE...
  5. PkmnChmp5

Wanted: Generation 4 eventers b4 NWC goes down

Hey guys, I'm trying to get all the eventers that I need in my Gen IV games before the NWC service for the DS shuts down at the end of May. Below I'm going to list everything I need, please note that I only want legit, untouched, US versions of all of these. I don't mind clones but absolutely NO...
  6. PkmnChmp5

Wanted: Unhatched Manaphy Egg and TRU Manaphy

Hi guys, I'm looking to find an unhatched Manaphy Egg from one of the US Pokemon Ranger games and a Toys "Я" Us Manaphy (OT: TRU ID: 09297). The TRU Manaphy I want is this one: List of local English event Pokémon distributions in Generation IV - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon...
  7. PkmnChmp5

Wanted: ALMIA Darkrai

This is the first time I've tried the BGTS, so here goes: I am looking for the Darkrai from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. (ID: 03208, OT: Almia) It has to be from the US version of the game and completely untouched. ABSOLUTELY NO HACKS. Clones are fine. I'd prefer a neutral nature, but I'll...
  8. PkmnChmp5

Gen V & VI

I had a wild idea the other day and I want to know what other people think about it. Since there are still several Pokemon that can't be caught in Gen V without transferring from Gen IV, and since the domain name "pokemongray.com" is owned by the same company that owned "pokemonblackwhite.com"...
Back
Top Bottom