Search results for query: *

1. Crystal Onix

Kingdom of Pokémon [v10]
    Threadmarks: Reminder about 12-hour voting cooldowns

Hi, everyone!:bulbaWave: The other F&G mods and I are glad to see you enjoying Kingdom of Pokémon and we love your enthusiasm for it! I'd just like to take this opportunity say no one's in any trouble, but to ask to please be mindful the 12-hour cooldown for any given player before voting again...
  2. Crystal Onix

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Sorry, I forgot to bold VOTE: DawningWinds
  3. Crystal Onix

OK, yeah, at the very least, we know we won't be killing town or any town-aligned player by going after DawningWinds. VOTE: DawningWinds I'm still concerned about the flavor saying most of the Mechon, since that's not all of them.That must mean there's at least one left either laying low, or...
  4. Crystal Onix

@ZinnLav Did you dezombify anyone last night? And if so, who? What was the result? I get that you're annoyed with the situation, so I hate to be bugging you, but you're also kind of important here.
  5. Crystal Onix

I'd be really surprised if there was another scum because that would put the town to scum ratio at less than 2 to 1. Assuming DawningWinds really had their zombie power taken away, then the threat to town should be eliminated and that should have been endgame town victory, except in two cases...
  6. Crystal Onix

Hooray! But I'm also unclear on whether this is game end or N3. Thanks for playing, though, MP!
  7. Crystal Onix

And also, concerning FF's thing about me throwing darts and hoping for a mislynch, I feel like trying to get a mislynch would imply I were scum, which if I were, I'd probably be the last, so why would I be arguing things to clear townies and jumping into harm's way by being part of the MP lynch...
  8. Crystal Onix

I'm not understanding why that would make it weird.
  9. Crystal Onix

And not only a more fitting role for Xord, but a more fitting character for bomb.
  10. Crystal Onix

Can you please explain how I'm "throwing darts"? I knew from your earlier post that you shouldn't be visiting anyone at night, and if you were scum, I suspected you would have tried to backtrack and justify visiting HD in the night, thinking I had seen you do it. But you didn't do that...
  11. Crystal Onix

Also, I know this was more HD's style this game, but the flavor sounds like Xord is in this game as a Mechon, and Xord was defeated and exploded, which sounds like a very bomb way to go.
  12. Crystal Onix

I think in that case, we ought to send the smallese possible group to lynch MP, say two or 3 people just to be safe, just in case MP is actually a multi-voter, but not too many in case he's a town bomb. I think it would be playing my role right if I were part of that group.
  13. Crystal Onix

Because my tracker was a two-shot, which is part of why I really wanted to see how Fennec reacted to the implication that I tracked her last night before revealing that I tracked Zinn, and also I wanted to let scum think I was still tracker, so I'd be drawing some probability of getting killed...
  14. Crystal Onix

I'm going to have to not go along with this plan.
  15. Crystal Onix

So did you get a different wincon, or do you just not have a wincon anymore? @ZinnLav Can you confirm or refute any of this?
  16. Crystal Onix

No, because while I thought about tracking Fennec last night, I didn't and still figured I could get a truthful explanation out of her this morning if I pressed her on it because she probably wouldn't know I didn't track her. That being said, she gave the answer she should have, saying she...
  17. Crystal Onix

The flavor text implies Xord, then. @Frozen Fennec Care to tell me how you spent the night?
  18. Crystal Onix

Scratch that, I'm dumb. Timaeus.
Back
Top Bottom