• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SammyW27

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

I can actually see that happening...<_<
  2. SammyW27

Eevee taxi. Duh. They're required by law to have one every series at some point. Coral: Adorable student by day...crazed serial killer by night!
  3. SammyW27

Eevee shilling incoming... I just hope this one does something (with all due respect to Chloe's Eevee)
  4. SammyW27

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

[/spoiler]
  5. SammyW27

6. SammyW27

I don't know...I get the feeling SOMEONE has to stay unevolved...It's almost a requirement. Thought it mainly depends on how popular which mon is more popular, and/or how marketable they are :unsure:
  7. SammyW27

8. SammyW27

9. SammyW27

10. SammyW27

Preview HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

Summary from Dephendor: Poor Roy...being reduced to "and others" when facing Rayqauza was originally his goal... o_O
  11. SammyW27

Preview HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

Yeah, I doubt they'll use ALL of SV for this. Arceus know they don't have time for the Professors & their plots... Unless, of course, Lucious' Entei somehow becomes a Gouging Fire to get two flying-types with one rock-type move. :unsure:
  12. SammyW27

Wouldn't be the first time. Let's just hope it goes better than in AG, BW, and to a lesser extent SM. (though if the kids suddenly take a random trip to Kitakami or Blueberry Academy... <.<) They'll probably just chill for a while. After all, the other villain teams would disappear for weeks...
  13. SammyW27

Speculation: Ways Legends Z-A could affect Horizons?

Here's something that just hit me... What if Rakua is to Kalos what Hisui was to Sinnoh? :unsure:
  14. SammyW27

15. SammyW27

Speculation: Ways Legends Z-A could affect Horizons?

Thank you. What in the world would Ash coming back or not have anything to do with Legends Z-A???? :confused:
  16. SammyW27

17. SammyW27

Review HZ042: Transform! Hero of the Seas, Irukaman!!

I had a feeling Ludlow was still holding out on us...but I didn't expect THIS! :lapras: What? They just kickin' thangs old school, OS-style! Dis hewe like sumthin from the Shudo era! :p
  18. SammyW27

19. SammyW27

20. SammyW27

Preview HZ043: A Letter of Challenge from the Explorers

^Sees Coral in disguise^ Ah heck, she really DID get tips from the TRio! :eek: I was kidding!
Back
Top Bottom