Search results for query: *

• Users: SammyW27
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SammyW27

Speculation: Ways Legends Z-A could affect Horizons?

I know it'll be next year, but wanted to strike while the iron's hot. Here are some things they could do: -A trip to Kalos -The Rising Volt Tacklers cross paths with at least one Kalos character -Liko or Roy get a Z-A starter, or at least someone gets a Kalos Pokemon -Fride gets...
  2. SammyW27

Path to the Peak Webseries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaKtDj8a2_0 Looks like it could be cute. Arceus knows it'll be interesting seeing a protag with the Oddish line as their partner! And it's amusing to hear Zemo again. :LOL: The downside is I just KNOW it'll be about 10 minutes long. Let's just hope they make...
  3. SammyW27

"Challenge the World" promo short

Hope it's okay to post this year. It's just that it goes SO hard for a minute long ad... o_O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3p5O0GaJZI
  4. SammyW27

Thoughts on Game Characters being in just ONE episode?

We've seen it happen a LOT over the years. Though some series aren't as bad about it as others. (Most of the OS being the worst offender :mad: ). Though to be fair, making them into recurring characters organically isn't as easy one might think. It's better than them not appearing at all...but...
  5. SammyW27

Favorite Honorary Companions?

Ya know, there's not EVERY episode, or don't play as much of role, but do enough to be honorary members of Ash-tachii. To help clarify what makes an honorary companion: -Is in at least 4 episodes (The more, the better of course) -Gets a lot of focus and/or depth -Helps out when things go bad...
  6. SammyW27

Preview New Animated Series: Pokemon Concierge

Overshadowed by SV DLC and Pokemon Sleep (for some reason), a new Pokemon animated is coming to Netflix. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvgPiewDncQ It will be stop-motion and focus on a woman working at a Pokemon Resort with Psyduck as her partner. Most likely slice of life and chill, which...
  7. SammyW27

Preview Journey of Shared Dreams

To released by Pokemon Shanghai for Pokemon Day Apparently it's about a young boy daydreaming while playing Pokemon games. I'll go ahead and give it credit for having a lot of variety. ...though they better do something with Mewtwo besides another epic battle. We have enough of those, thank...
  8. SammyW27

News Satoshi's voice actress, Rica Matsumoto, Tests Positive for COVID

https://twitter.com/rica_matsumoto3/status/1562425248179298305? Let us hope and pray that she has a quick and complete recovery. As for its effect on the Show, if all goes well she should get better in time for the Paldean (or whatever the heck they're doing) series. She SHOULD have recorded...
  9. SammyW27

News PokeToon Getting Localized

Starting Friday June 17th, we're getting dubs of the PokeToon Shorts. https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/poketoon-animated-shorts-arrive-on-pokemon-tv-on-june-17-2022/ Hopefully this means some more. (I also hope the Japanese versions can remain on YouTube)
  10. SammyW27

Anime HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOONAMI!

On this day, 25 years ago, Toonami first aired on Cartoon Network. The original line up was Thundercats, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Voltron, and Cartoon Roulette. Since then they've played almost 150 anime and action cartoons (more if you count stuff they only played just a little of)...
  11. SammyW27

Review Bidoof's Big Stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTidwW3iLHk Description: Clearly made for Sinnoh promotion...but could still be fun. I'm certianly always down for more Ash -free media :D
  12. SammyW27

PokePuppets

(remove if not allowed) THIS just dropped earlier today... And since only 3 of them are in the segment, I'm presuming this will be a series...
  13. SammyW27

Review PT02: The Yancham Who Wants to Be a Hero

I was hoping we'd get more of these! :D First up is "The Panchan Who Wants to be a Hero"...which came on the 5th! (can't post here because it's too long :() SKADOOSH!
  14. SammyW27

PokeToons Discussion

I was hoping we'd get more of these! :D First up is "The Panchan Who Wants to be a Hero"...which came on the 5th! (can't post here because it's too long :() SKADOOSH!
  15. SammyW27

The Villain Team

Because if there isn't one, color me disappoint! The obvious scenario is a group of evil ninja (insert Naruto or TMNT reference here), or samurai. Or prehaps something based on demons like how they cause trouble in Japanese media in the time period using scary Pokemon? At the very least based...
  16. SammyW27

BDSP New/Different Content?

As most of you are well aware, remakes mean some new content or change what's already there to make the price more worthwhile, and because they can. What so you think/are hoping will be new or different this time? Me, I'm very curious about if/how they'll implement elements from Platinum...
  17. SammyW27

To Whom is May Concern, we're getting Movie Specials

During the Holiday hiatus On December 14th there will be a preview special for Koko in the morning Then on the 18th, the usual "play last year's movie in honor of the new movie" playing the Mewtwo Remake. Just thought some of ya'll might want to know to help pass the time while waiting for...
  18. SammyW27

Preview TW08: The Gathering of Stars

There will be a special November 5 for the DLC More details as they become available.
  19. SammyW27

Least Favorite Third/Enhanced Version

To counter or balance my Favorite on poll. Me, I really didn't like the Ultra Duo for being a scam. Charging people the price of new game price for about ten bucks worth of DLC was bad enough, but making them a duo is too much (both ways)!
  20. SammyW27

Favorite Third/Enhanced Version?

Now that they are thing of the past (or so it seems), now feels like a good time to talk about our faves! Me, I'm partial to Platinum. It actually felt like an improvement over its predecessors.
Back
Top Bottom