Search results for query: *

1. L

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

My hopes for the game. It's set in Antarctica. Global warming is a thing and there isn't much land and there's one Gym but it's abandoned and you get lost and end up trying to survive until you get rescued and you go home. You're only allowed a Delibird and there are only just ice types in the...
  2. L

Notice Opening for a Moderator Role - Outside the Box

Okay so @SoaringLooker is the new mod. Please welcome him and wish him luck.
  3. L

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

So essentially basically reading what's on the front page and using it context. It doesn't matter in the end but like just read what's on the first page for every single topic just in case.
  4. L

How hard is it for you to come up with a team?

Not hard. Whatever is cool and then balance it out.
  5. L

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

No.
  6. L

That reading the rules on the front page is probably something that should be done?
  7. L

Probably not ideal to do so.
  8. L

Is it just me, or has Gen V been getting a lot of hate lately?

It had N. That's enough for me to call it the worst.
  9. L

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Because new leagues and teams. New content, new dynamics, new types of feel with play, new modes. new moves, and graphical changes. It makes a difference.
  10. L

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Y'all bad at this. A Vegemite sandwich or a tub of mint chocolate chip mousse ice cream or Nandos.
  11. L

Will Cynthia return?

Looks really do matter. Material world and we live in it and it is glorious. Cynthia could learn a lot about fashion and that excess hair like that is so outdated by like 30 years. Like whoever designed her knows like so nothing.
  12. L

Preview M20: I Choose You!

Please refer to the in-thread posted by a staff member. The question is over and no, restricting a conversation is not worth a shot at all. People are entitled to their opinions and make their own choices whether to post or not. You don't decide or dictate or keep on posting that the thread...
  13. L

Will Cynthia return?

Just like Cynthia's fashion choices.
  14. L

Will Cynthia return?

Arceus is fictional. I'm not.
Back
Top Bottom