Search results for query: *

• Users: Lyrebird
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

Notice Opening for a Moderator Role - Outside the Box

Hey guys, We currently have an opening for a moderator role at the Outside the Box section. It's a fun but an important position. Your role includes: - Creating content for the main Outside the Box Page - Moderating the section + the quick Post Count++ sub section - Moving Threads, Locking...
  2. L

Notice Opening for a Moderator Role - Outside the Box

Hey guys, We currently have an opening for a moderator role at the Outside the Box section. This is a valued position to shape the way Bulbagarden and the larger community for the future. This is not an easy position and there is a lot of room for growth. Your role includes: - Creating content...
  3. L

The Avatar Check Thread

Due to new guidelines which can be accessed here - Please Read We have implemented an avatar check thread where users who are unsure if their avatar or planned avatar is acceptable or not, can have it checked to ensure that no problems will arise in the future especially if it is deemed to be...
  4. L

Notice PSA on Reporting Users

Hi Guys Now we all love discussing our favorite games, anime and whatever we're into and we get passioniate. That passion is great as we debate respectfully other people's differing opinions . However if you disagree with someone or you just don't like them, please do not report them. Only...
  5. L

PSA on Reporting Users

Hi Guys Now we all love discussing our favorite games, anime and whatever we're into and we get passioniate. That passion is great as we debate respectfully other people's differing opinions . However if you disagree with someone or you just don't like them, please do not report them. Only...
  6. L

7. L

8. L

PSA on Reporting Users

9. L

Start Ups Your Journey

Pokemon Teams: @Lone_Garurumon - Justin whatever is last name is (Make one) - Cyndaquil is your starter, @Flaze - Martin Soto - Oshawott is your starter @Doctor Celebi - Renee Baskel - Fennekin is your starter @MillanMcChillin - Miller (Make a last name) - Torchic is your starter Me -...
  10. L

I decided to just to an RP, a very chillaxing RP where people can move at their own pace and if they don't move then they get eaten by a Pokemon. So it is a journey fic. You can choose to do whatever you want as long as it is not evil because I can't be bothered creating an evil plot. Your...
  11. L

Craziest thrillseeking activity you've done.

Like activities that have a chance of massive risk and stuff. I did the cliff diving thing last year. Thankfully we had a pro who went into detail everything that we needed to do. It wasn't a massive cliff though but the water want shallow.
  12. L

Proms/Parties

Did you go to your prom/formal/whatever? Did you go to the afters? Or the pre's? What was your prom like? In college did you go to any parties and stuff? Pretty straightforward.
  13. L

Worst Birthday Present

What's the worst birthday pressie you've bought for someone (Gift Cards/Cards/Money do not count) and the worst pressie you got (Same deal).
  14. L

If you can go back in time....

What would you change in your life? Only in your life. You can't save people's lives or kill people. So you can't go back to 1936 Berlin and off a certain leader. Be realistic as well. Sure there is a butterfly effect. So maybe take that into consideration but maybe not. Let's have some fun...
  15. L

What did you want to be growing up?

Basically we all wanted to be something or rather when we were a little kid but reality strikes and 90% of us don't get to do what we want/dreamt. I wanted to be an Olympian, a fashion designer, an actress, and/or worked in a fashion boutique. I got to do one of them. The retail one.
  16. L

The AMA thread

Hellooooooooooooo St. Louis!!!! Are you ready to rock? Because we don't have the Arctic Monkeys with us or whatever. Anyway this is the THE AMA THREADDDDDDDDDDDDD So the Rules are simple. #1: Always Be Respectful This and rule #2 are the most important rules to abide by. You are expected...
  17. L

The City of Gotham

It was your normal day in Gotham. Crime, corruption, a two for one sale at a fish market and a sale at my favorite clothing store except one thing. There was no Batman, so that basically leaves me alone to save the city. I've heard reports of these mutant bat like creatures from a different...
  18. L

Notice The Double Post Rule

Attention peasants (I so wanted to use that) I have exciting news. As you know there is a rule that doesn't allow Double Posts. However in two threads, we are kind of making this lax. The General Sports Thread & The US Politics thread. Now that doesn't mean post inane babble and stuff...
  19. L

Notice Welcome to our New Moderator:

So with the Staff Drive over....finally. We have a new mod for Outside the Box. Now she isn't me (thank god) but she's better. It is @Freesia So give her a welcoming hand or whatever. I really got nothing else to add to this actually. So I'm just going to ramble on or maybe post a gif...
  20. L

Notice Outside the Box Needs Your Help! - Apply for a mod position NOW!

Attention people!!! Bulbagarden forums are hiring new mods. So if you're interested then give it a whirl. ATTENTION: - The 2016 Staff Drive has begun Don't be afraid to try and apply. You don't know what will happen unless you try. It doesn't matter if you don't have a wealth of experience or...
Back
Top Bottom