Search results for query: *

1. R

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Kanto: Squirtle Johto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Torchic Sinnoh: Piplup Unova: Oshawott Kalos: Fennekin
  2. R

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

Favorite is a tie between Delphox, Sylveon, and Aurorus, and my least favorite is also a tie between Greninja and Talonflame. I'm sick of seeing Talonflame so often, and Greninja has just always rubbed me the wrong way ever since I first saw it (can't really pinpoint why, though).
  3. R

most forgotton pokemon?

Maractus, Elgyem and Beheeyem are the first ones to come to mind when I think of forgotten Pokemon.
  4. R

Mispronounced Names in the Pokemon World That Annoy You

The official English pronunciation for Reshiram drives me insane. I've always said it with a long A sound instead of a short A, and using the short A just sounds wrong to me. I've heard Groudon being called Groundon (there's only one N in that name, dammit!) and multiple ways to say Arceus...
  5. R

What kind of player are you?

Combo between nicknamer and fun player. I don't really care about EVs and IVs and all that good stuff, and nicknaming my Pokemon is always a bit of an adventure.
  6. R

How many of you played through XY blind?

I played mostly blind, in that I followed all the officially-revealed stuff but really nothing else.
  7. R

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Sent off an extra shiny Quilfish I got while chain fishing yesterday, got a Larvesta in return. I was pretty happy :) I named the Quilfish Grape, which I was surprised would actually work, because of the censors. I mean, you can't name anything Violet because of them.
  8. R

Pokemon you habitually mispronounce.

Apparently I can't decide on how to pronounce Arceus, since I use all three pronunciations (Ar-key-us, Ar-say-us, Ar-see-us) interchangeably. I also have really no idea on how to pronounce Kyogre because of its spelling (I used to say key-ogre, recently it's been ky-ogre), so I've been using the...
  9. R

Pokemon Emerald User Challenge

Ralts.
  10. R

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Looking at it again, you're right. So it isn't completely legless. Maybe it's that its head looks a bit too big for its body. I don't know; I can't really pinpoint what I don't like about it.
  11. R

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I love Mega Lopunny's design. Mega Altaria and Mega Salamence not so much. Altaria looks like a huge cloud puffball, and Salamence... the fact that it doesn't look like it has any legs makes the whole thing look really weird to me. I dunno, something about it just looks off. Then again, their...
  12. R

Your favorite Pokemon game?

I have fond memories of Sapphire (it was the first Pokemon game I bought with my own money, since I'd gotten Red/Blue/Silver as gifts for birthdays/Christmas) like beating the Elite Four for the first time with my level 60+ Blaziken and Gardevoir (back when I thought level 60 was a damn good...
  13. R

Honest question....how do you choose your starter?

I tend to go with whichever one I think is most adorable, especially in the first playthrough. After that, though... I tend to pick ones I haven't used yet, and once I've used all three, I tend to stick with my top two favorites for the rest of the playthroughs and pick between those two. Gen...
  14. R

Which are your favourite Pokémon?

Re: favorite pokemon Overall, my top favorite is Gardevoir, and Mawile comes in at a very close second. These two have been my favorites since gen 3, when they debuted, and I almost always use one on my team.
  15. R

Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using StreetPa

Re: Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using Stre F YEAH SECRET BASES
  16. R

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I got a freaking Thundurus in WT the other day. The summary screen says it came from Unova, but it's also level 100 and shiny, which makes me suspect it might be hacked... but oh well, it's still a trade I absolutely did not expect to get, so I'm still happy about it :D For the record, I sent...
  17. R

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I caught a Golett the other day and named it Silverwynde, purely because of the member on here who loves Golett and Golurk (and who I think of every time I see one). xD
  18. R

Post Thank / Like Issue

12 notifications, I instantly went "wtf?" Also, what's the difference between a like and a thank, now? I honestly don't get it.
  19. R

XY Travelog!

Today, I got Pokemon Y. I started with Fennekin, and I beat Viola fairly easily. My team right now is a red Flabebe named Crimson, a male Spewpa named Korimander, and my male Fennekin named Azazael. Now, I'm on my way to Lumiose City. I'm most likely going to choose Charmander out of the...
  20. R

Why Pokemon?

I was 6 when I started playing Pokemon. Back then, life was really suckish, and since I didn't have any friends (because I really wasn't allowed to have any -- somewhat long story there, lol), I got hooked, and my Pokemon became my friends. It became my way of escaping all the crap that kept...
Back
Top Bottom