Search results for query: *

1. Gemini Spark

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Kind of, though not as much as other fluffies like Ninetales. Next poster probably likes Noivern.
  2. Gemini Spark

Ideas For New Pokemon

I actually have two ideas. My first idea would be a Bug/Flying Pokemon based on the mosquito, and it would specialize in draining attacks like Leech Life. I'd also have it be a two-stage Pokemon; the first stage would be Pesquito (Pest + Mosquito), and its evolution would be Mosquixote (Mosquito...
  3. Gemini Spark

Newbie here, but cool Fizzy Bubbler elsewhere.

Thanks for the support, guys! And should I need to ask any questions... I'll know who to ask. :)
  4. Gemini Spark

Favorite and Least Favorite Gym Leaders?

Re: What is your hated gym leader/s I may like Psychic-types, but Sabrina... UGH, so hard to beat when half of the Pokemon in Gen 1 that I used were part Poison.
  5. Gemini Spark

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 23, born in '89. I was 6 when I got Blue Version, and I've loved Pokemon ever since.
  6. Gemini Spark

Which trainer class do you wanna be?

I'm inclined to go with Super Nerd. I'm that much into Pokemon. *nods*
  7. Gemini Spark

If you could invent a new type

Light type has obviously been brought up too many times, so I'll leave my opinions about how I'd like it to be in the games at that, but another type that'd be cool is Wind type. We need something to differentiate birds/dragons/etc. from other Flying Pokemon, and it'd have type matchups that set...
  8. Gemini Spark

Dark and Disturbing Cartoon Theories

I have heard of the Smurfs being references to the Soviet Union, but I've never heard the Pokemon theories. The second one would really fill in a lot of plot holes, though. Maybe they had something similar in mind when they made the Orre region for Colosseum and XD. I think it was supposed to be...
  9. Gemini Spark

Reasons for EarthBound not being seen on Virtual Console revealed.

I wouldn't complain about being unable to play Earthbound 1 if Nintendo would just make a new Earthbound game, like for the 3DS. Some sort of Earthbound 3D game would sell like hotcakes, there's that big of a fanbase for it. I'd like to play just one Earthbound game myself, but no E1 for Virtual...
  10. Gemini Spark

Marvel digs deep for next slate of movies

Aw, I'd watch a Deadpool movie if it wasn't R-Rated. It doesn't need that sort of junk to be a funny movie.
  11. Gemini Spark

Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

The only toy I'd be really interested in is the Servine toy. Maybe I can get the Servine card too?
  12. Gemini Spark

Thanks! By the way... you are awesome for being a Star Force fan. =D
  13. Gemini Spark

Hey there, I'm Gemini Spark! Some of you may know me on UPN, more of you may know me on Serebii as Dark Searchman, but if you're in Fizzy Bubbles, then you've most likely seen me post over there. I come here in search of Cascadia, a FB land known only to reside in this forum, but it's cool if I...
Back
Top Bottom