• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: dig
  • Order by date
  1. dig

Music What songs are stuck in your head?

https://open.spotify.com/track/2XbwFs07dfm2MGQuYmRMZT?si=a2d37652f3ef438f
  2. dig

Do you have any health conditions?

Aspergers. Known I had it for years, formally diagnosed in 2015. Depression and Anxiety. Stress-induced Psoriasis in my right hand. I reckon I'll get a glasses this decade. My parents both eventually needed them.
  3. dig

Who’s the last person that you talked to?

my dad
  4. dig

Things you’ve said but terribly out of context

"you ever notice that as you get older you want your eggs less cooked?" then I kept saying it and making it more blunt to the point of; "as you get older, egg.
  5. dig

LegendsZA

Here's my bets Starters Sobble, Sprigatito, Chimchar Megas Mega Flygon Mega Chesnaught/Delphox Ash Greninja is retconned to Mega Greninja Mega Hawlucha Mega Sirfetchd Mega Zygarde New evolutions Jynx Gogoat (Grass/Steel) Pangoro Furfrou (Normal/Steel) Kalosian Oinkologne Evo (Fairy/Poison)...
  6. dig

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Shame, I just missed the decade anniversary of this thread. The OTB staff at the time did not intend on this being around forever. That staff being me and @Proxima Centauri B Maybe we'll have a sixth volume in 2034
  7. dig

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Tired. Always am though.
  8. dig

Julia's Reviews on Various Media

I'm sure if Juliko decides to review it, she'll let you know. This is her workspace, and she may not want to take requests.
  9. dig

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Rue the Whirl - Boards of Canada
  10. dig

What do your hands currently smell like?

I saw the thread title, and I immediately wondered who the hell would ask such a dumb question. Oh. Me. Honestly nothing. Absolutely neutral.
  11. dig

Tell us a strange fact about yourself!

I can't handle touching people's biceps. I always expect them to literally explode. Sometimes when I'm trying to sleep, but can't, in my mind I play through RBY. Basically I pick Squirtle, fight Blue, catch a Spearow and go to Viridian Forest. Think the furthest I've went is SS Anne. It's a...
  12. dig

What are your plans for Tomorrow?

Wake. Eat. Shower. Bus. Work. Bus. Eat. Sleep. Then i've got the dentist on thursday.
  13. dig

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

4°C, lightly raining
  14. dig

Your childhood fears

heights, deep water, the dark, escalators, roller coasters, wasps, the face tree in that one episode of the X Files, aliens, the dentist, injections.
  15. dig

The Pokémon Company issues brief public statement in response to recent online discussions of potential IP infringement by developers of Palworld

I think the massive levels of blatantly stolen art will probably force the game to pause being sold, the models re-made, and probably have the developers close their doors. I'd prefer to live in a world where Pokémon could have a rivalling franchise, competition is always good for the...
  16. dig

Question about the Huge Power Ability

It boosts the final result of your attack stat, so when calculating, it will go with base stat, IVs, EVs then any attack buffs. An Adamant Mew with 100 Base ATK Huge Power max IVs & EVs is the same as an Adamant Mew with any other ability, but with 248 as it's base attack, so very close to...
  17. dig

Is anyone else disappointed that there's no location in the Pokémon world based on New Zealand and Australia?

At this rate, soon. Looks like they're getting much of Western Europe covered, I could totally see Australia/NZ/Oceania as a region in the next decade.
  18. dig

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I don't really care about resolutions, but off the top of my head; publish my book. I've wrote 31k words so far. Think my aim is minimum 60k. make an apple and cheddar sandwich. dunno why get my own apartment. not sure if i care about owning property tbh have some decent conversations or...
  19. dig

The Shore [Competitive Discussion]

Boy, even if it is early, these were all basically wrong, so far. Espathra drops to OU - Nah, it definitely won't now with Stellar Tera The Peach Pokemon is OU, then quick banned to Ubers - We'll see. Kingambit, Gholdengo rise to Uber - Surely eventually right. Ogerpon-W & Manaphy are...
Back
Top Bottom