Search results for query: *

• Users: dig
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dig

LegendsZA

Here's my bets Starters Sobble, Sprigatito, Chimchar Megas Mega Flygon Mega Chesnaught/Delphox Ash Greninja is retconned to Mega Greninja Mega Hawlucha Mega Sirfetchd Mega Zygarde New evolutions Jynx Gogoat (Grass/Steel) Pangoro Furfrou (Normal/Steel) Kalosian Oinkologne Evo (Fairy/Poison)...
  2. dig

Mature Grand Theft Auto VI Discussion

This thread'll be the one stop shop for the entirety of the game and its impending launch. All discussion in here is allowed!
  3. dig

Just some Fakemon ideas.

I'm no artist, all the images are generated on bing. Prompt: Create an Ice/Bug spider Pokemon, in the Pokemon art style. The spider seems to wear a wooly hat, and it's dominant colours are pale blue and black. Arctinid Ice/Bug Ability - Snow Trail - Any opponent's speed drops are doubled when...
  4. dig

Alphabet Tier Ranking Official 2023

A TIER E, M, O, S B TIER A, C, D, I, H, K, T, X, Z C TIER B, G, J, L, N, R, W, Y D TIER P, U, V, F TIER Q
  5. dig

Harry Potter and the ChatGPT Generated Story

ChatPGT. A game changer. I gave it small instructions, and I'd say like 95% of this works as an opening for an eight Harry Potter book.
  6. dig

Pokemon I'd Like to See in DLC (Spoilers for Scarlet & Violet!!)

If you haven't finished the main story, stop reading now!
  7. dig

What did you last cook?

What food did you last cook, in any manner? For my dinner, I had pan-fired chicken and onions, with rice.
  8. dig

Scarlet & Violet Long Odds Predictions

Let's see how much of this I get right European-based region Bull, Lion, Dolphin, Flea, Traffic Cone, Beetle, Paper Plane, Tree, Peacock, Cooking Pot, Pig are all represented by new pokemon or forms. 8 gyms, 8 badges, and an Elite 4. Their types are, in no order; Bug, Dark, Electric, Ground...
  9. dig

Your Weird Dreams

I had a nap, and I remember dreaming of this... object, I know it was an inverted something, and it had spikes all along the outside. It was supposed to be something ordinary. I just remember lying there trying to work what the hell the actual object was. I've had dreams where I'm using the...
  10. dig

Sinnoh Confirmed - This is the Dex I want.

The 210 Pokemon in the Platinum dex + 7 - Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus - These are missing from the national dex + 31 from Gen 1 + 27 from Gen 2 + 26 from Gen 3 + 31 from Gen 5 + 21 from Gen 6 +11 from Gen 7 That gives a grand total of 364, which isn't...
  11. dig

dig's official monthly horoscopes

Aries - Stay indoors whilst the moon is out. Taurus - Less salt in your diet. Gemini - You need to schedule a doctor visit. Cancer - Phone home. Leo - Don't worry about anything, until January 23rd. Then worry. Virgo - Withdraw all savings, distribute amongst friends. Libra - Adopt a new pet...
  12. dig

Another big change in our forum leadership

Hey all! I'm really delighted to announce that we have a new look for our forum leadership. I took over the forums after SoaringDylan on a temporary basis with the goal of find the best leadership for the forum, and I believe I've done that. I had an interview with every forum admin and super...
  13. dig

a comedy joke

A BLT sandwich in a really nice sports jacket walks into a bar. And by bar, I mean a the kind of low-down, sticky-floored bar that your mother used to warn you about before the reaper came for her with the rabies. So, a BLT sandwich walks into a bar, takes one sniff of the place and already...
  14. dig

A few big changes in forum leadership

Hey all! SoaringDylan, colours and Zachie have all stepped down from being forum admins, which, as with any loss of staff creates big shoes for their replacements to fill. Dylan and colours, former head administrator and deputy head administrator respectively, have both left due to real life...
  15. dig

dig's pokémon of the week

it's squirtle. tune in for next week.
  16. dig

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

Maybe One Punch Man. I like the idea of it.
  17. dig

dig's blog about a fake region based on Scotland and Ireland.

Because I've got nothing better to do. My format; Name - Type - Ability - Inspiration - Evolution Starters ---- Grass - Overgrow/ (Grassy Surge) - Thistle-headed Highland cow Level Up to 16 Grass - Overgrow/ (Grassy Surge) - Highland cow covered in thistles and flowers Level Up to 36...
  18. dig

The Telephone Game

This is simple, we've probably already played when we were younger. So, the goal is to take the message in this post and distort subtly with each post, and we start over again every 100 posts. Example; Post 1 - Hello, I am Thomas Edison. Post 2 - Bonjour, I am Thomas Edison Post 3 -...
  19. dig

Pokémon Sword and Shield spoilers are now acceptable.

We like to give sometime to enforce spoilers of new content for new games, but we also know we can't have a spoiler policy forever. So, from now on, users can use avatars and signature images of new Pokémon, post images and details from the games, and can now select a favourite 8th generation...
  20. dig

http://www.digthoughts.gov.www/dig

amazon alexa is not the bright future of robots that i was hoping for by now. i want robots doing all the jobs. and the humans make all the money. why are there still window cleaners? robots could do that. and taxi drivers. ridiculouisl thakns digr
Back
Top Bottom