Search results for query: *

• Users: Niji
  • Order by date
  1. N

Random Images V.3

2. N

What are you most looking forward to right now?

Socializing more dogs tomorrow :] .
  3. N

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Eating pizza.
  4. N

What are you most looking forward to right now?

GETTING MY WACOM TABLET TONIGHT!
  5. N

What are you wearing right now?

Black shoes, blue and green plaid jeans with lots of zippers, a white scarf, and a black and grey sweater.
  6. N

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Demons- Imagine Dragons.
  7. N

What Do You Fear?

Currently the big ones for me are: - Unstable heights (high balconies are fine, ladders are not) - Small spaces (can't even use airplane bathrooms :\ ) - Places I can't see (especially those horrifying outhouses which just go down and down forever) - Any permanent physical damage - Germs...
  8. N

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A weird mix of apathetic from exhaustion and happy :) .
  9. N

What did you accomplish today?

Just finished two tests and I'm no longer afraid to die *flexes muscles*.
  10. N

Your Most Prized Possession

Hm... I really like the Chinese scrolls that my dad's inherited, but that's probably just my inner history geek talking. Probably my sketchbooks and art supplies ATM, but once I get it Friday my Wacom tablet :D !
  11. N

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Re: Post your current Ctrl+V(v2) 7.7, 0xe5af04, 5, 12, 38.6, 0.0, 1.0, 1.2, 32.5, 74.6, 0.0, 3, 0.1, 0.3, 0.0, 0.1, 2.2, -0.1, -0.7, -0.9, 0x435550, 0x8cb3e7, 8.5, 8.4, 6, 7, 1.5, 1.2
  12. N

Obsolete: Would a misconduct of a creator/author/actor affect your enjoyment of their work?

With music artists it usually does, but less so with things like TV shows. Although the incident with the creator made me more hesitant to watch Clarence, I don't want to penalize the hard work of lots of great crew members, so I'll probably watch it when I have time.
  13. N

Qualities You Look For in a Friend

I typically like people with some shared interests who are kind-hearted, supportive, and sincere, while also being fun and passionate.
  14. N

What should you be doing right now?

Studying for one of my tests, studying for the quiz, doing my review packet, or working on my project.
  15. N

What video games are you playing now?

Five Nights At Freddy's 2 well actually I'm making ReshiramDragonofTruth play it because I'm too scared but.
  16. N

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Radioactive (Live London Sessions/ 2013)- Imagine Dragons.
  17. N

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Demons in my pants.
  18. N

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Episode 1 of Tokyo Ghoul subbed.
  19. N

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

...Yes, but only on the outside. *Mad World plays softly.* V prefers cartoons over anime.
  20. N

Obsolete: Your Favorite Music Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruC0NVIeRFE
Back
Top Bottom