• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Voltaire Magneton

Contest Scrafty vs. Pangoro

Here are two Pokemon: Scrafty and Pangoro. They are both Dark/Fighting types. They have their own dark-themed entries. Scrafty is a hoodlum-like Pokemon. With dirty tactics. } Both Pokemon tend to have Pangoro is a bad-looking Pokemon. Its...
  2. Voltaire Magneton

Perfect Sleeping Environment?

No presence of threads like this, so: How do you like your bedroom environment, so that you could sleep almost immediately (and avoid insomnia)? Here's mine: Electric fan on, air conditioner on, bedsheet on, 3 fluffy pillows. How about yours?
  3. Voltaire Magneton

Contest Hoenn Cocoon Battle! Silcoon VS. Cascoon

And here they are: Silcoon and Cascoon! Both of them come from the same Pokémon, which is Wurmple. The chance of what you get depends on your Wurmple's personality value. They evolve into Beautifly and Dustox respectively. Both the cocoons have the same stats. So, what do you prefer...
  4. Voltaire Magneton

Hello to all!

I would like to introduce myself. I'm Harv13 and these will describe me: 1. I have been on the Bulbapedia site for about a year. 2. And this means that I only joined this time. I would like to adjust and learn in this forum. Thanks! :ksmile: PS I hope I won't commit any mistake on my...
Back
Top Bottom