Search results for query: *

1. R

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

I think the only thing about the story that bugged me was
  2. R

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

I'm hoping they stick to the formula of having a proper team of fleshed-out characters for the future PMD games. It really did make the story better as a whole.
  3. R

Having them actually speak out at multiple key parts of the story was a refreshing change from the trend of only giving them lines in the ending. Though it did it feel a little silly how they'd switch between that and the usual implied speech in the course of same conversation at times.
  4. R

I learned my lesson from the past PMD games that I'd eventually end up hating the decision to evolve my starter Pokemon, so I decided against it for once. I also loved this game's primary plot twist, despite the fact I was actually expecting it before the game even came out in Japan (Thanks...
  5. R

Just the fact that you can reliably get at least two devices per run of the starter DLC dungeons made them feel worthwhile to me, since every single Pokemon I use regularly can be boosted by them.
  6. R

They are available without DLC , but it's a huge pain to recruit them, as you need to explore one of the postgame dungeons (Preferably when they have a high mysteriosity rating) and hope you get sent to the Uncharted Path, where they can be found at a low chance. Which ones you can find depends...
  7. R

What Pokemon X Videogame Crossovers do you want?

Pokemon X Tales. Even if they just borrowed the combat system, I think it would be interesting.
  8. R

I liked the story the most out of all the games, largely because it had the most well-developed cast of characters. It's just a pity they didn't have any side stories like Sky did, because I would've loved getting more backstory on a lot of the team members. I honestly could've cared less about...
  9. R

PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates to I

Re: PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates I think it would've been nice if they had included the entire first chapter in the demo. People really can't get much of a picture of what to expect from the game's story just from the first two dungeons...
  10. R

You can recruit Pokemon once chapter 3 starts. Said chapter is also the only story chapter that you can actually bring your recruits on, however. If you do recruit a Pokemon in any of the later chapters, they'll be sent back to the paradise even if you have space for them in your party.
  11. R

Any of the points where a new icon on your save file is filled in could be considered the start of a new chapter.
  12. R

I think this game easily ranks among my top 10 as far as soundtracks go, after giving everything a good listen again in the Musical Paradise. It's great from the get-go, but becomes downright amazing from chapter five onwards. I honestly had to remind myself I was still playing a Pokemon game...
  13. R

It's just how the store works, unfortunately. Why is why it's the only store you can build multiples of without having pay three times as much for it, and costs about a third of the materials to construct compared to the standard stores. It's mostly just a way to get some of the uncommon hold...
  14. R

It's kind of silly how easy the outlaw challenge requests are compared to the legendary battles when the rewards for the latter don't seem to be any better. You're practically required to bring a stockpile of Reviver Seeds and/or All-Protect Orbs to win unless you've boosted your stats to a...
  15. R

I have 122 hours clocked in the game and have finished every single dungeon. All that's left is maxing my Paradise rank, getting all of the Pokemon (I curse how rare Cobalion, Terrakion, Thundurus, and Tornadus are), and filling out the rest of my Pokemon Paradise. I might also max out my three...
  16. R

If there's one thing I have to give the PMD series major props for, it's managing to make the ending of each game a real tearjerker regardless of how predictable they are. They really outdid themselves this time around, though. The ending of Gates to Infinity alone is enough to make me prefer...
  17. R

I don't really get the claims of the story being rushed, seeing as the previous games built to a climax just as quickly (Or quicker, in the case of Rescue Team). Also, it's understandable as to why they didn't have all of the Pokemon when you consider how low quality the models and animations...
  18. R

Colress; It's for evolving Eevee into Umbreon. It still requires a high friendship value to evolve, though. Pokemon gain friendship simply by coming on missions repeatedly, though there's no way to actually check it.
  19. R

Stratago; You can only streetpass the same player once every eight hours or something like that, I believe.
  20. R

People seem really torn about this game. Some, like me, actually like it better then Explorers, while others are saying it's even worse then Rescue Team (Though that's almost entirely because of the low number of Pokemon).
Back
Top Bottom