Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

Event Autumn 2023 One-Shot Announcement

Well, I’m gonna formally join the event as a participant, too! I’ve got a few ideas already… :bulbaLol:
  2. Cresselia92

The actual prompt is “spooky season”, so any event that has similar themes to Halloween — like honoring and celebrating the dead/ancestors — is fair game. Basically, any celebration that isn’t the strict Western Halloween as we know it.
  3. Cresselia92

Trick-or-treating is extremely Halloween-based, so you might risk going out of theme by doing that. It’s not a definitive no, but there would be a good chance it would turn into a “standard” Halloween story.
  4. Cresselia92

Basically, your story needs to feature some Halloween-like festivity (like Dia de Los Muertos from Mexico), but it doesn’t need to happen during Halloween time. Some cultures celebrate their “Halloween” in August or other months, and stories featuring similar celebrations are allowed.
  5. Cresselia92

I’d say the theme is “spooky / ghost season”. It doesn’t have to be some event that happens strictly during Halloween time. It could even be a Spring Halloween and it would still count. No. They must be original stories for this event. That doesn’t mean you can’t recycle some unpublished idea...
  6. Cresselia92

Event February Event: Spread the Love Around!

Once more, I proved to be a cool swan by completing the challenge for real (no clickbait)! As such, here's the ultimate final list of all my reviews, including today's review! Cue the credits! Day 1: Luceat Lux Vestra Day 2: Orre: The Desert. Day 3: Babá Day Day 4: In Vino Veritas (Lusamine...
  7. Cresselia92

EVERYONE: You can Call him Agent P

Hello there! You've got a surprise review by yours truly! :D So, a Pokémon x Phineas & Ferb crossover, huh? Well, I personally love crossovers, so I wanted to check this oneshot out. I've got to say that you caught the vibes of P&F perfectly, and you picked the right characters to pull off...
  8. Cresselia92

I just got the confirmation. Yeah, this is the case. It was a little misunderstanding of mine. Oh well. I still got time for one truly last review, then!
  9. Cresselia92

And with this post, I proved that I'm no chicken, but a nice swan! :cool: Look and behold! My seventh review and final for an old tale: In Beta
  10. Cresselia92

TEEN: In Beta

Howdy, Namo! Long time no seen nor read anything from you! Well, I'm gonna take this chance to get to read this oneshot, which I had seen mentioned a few times and forgot about until today, heh heh... But hey! I'm here today to get to this story which sounds very interesting. As per usual, I'll...
  11. Cresselia92

Dragons. Dragons everywhere in this lovely collection: Like a Dragon
  12. Cresselia92

EVERYONE: Like a Dragon

Sup, bud! As you're such a cool pal for reviewing my oneshots during Blitz, I decided to check out a work of yours to repay you in some way. :bulbaLove: I picked this story because the concept was really interesting, and also because I love dragons. But I mean, who doesn't? :p So! Time to see...
  13. Cresselia92

Valentine’s review for Valentine’s Day: Silly Human, Romance is for Nidoran~! Only two days left! :hype:
  14. Cresselia92

EVERYONE: Silly Human, Romance is for Nidoran~!

Howdy! It’s Cress here! Well, as it is still Valentine’s Day and the title of this story caught my eye, I decided to check it out. And boy, I’m really glad I did! :D So! Time for some reactions and general comments! The Reactions Compilation Ooh, a xeno perspective in the Trainer world (or...
  15. Cresselia92

Well, I had to slow down a little due to a lot of IRL circumstances, but I did it: In Vino Veritas (Lusamine one-shot) In a few hours I’ll check something else for Valentine’s Day.
  16. Cresselia92

EVERYONE: In Vino Veritas (Lusamine one-shot)

Howdy there! As promised, I’ve checked out a work of yours, and of course I was instantly attracted by your most recent upload. My usual approach is to comment about the lines I found the most interesting before leaving a few final comments at the end. With this said, let’s all go deep into...
  17. Cresselia92

If three's a crowd, this thread got a bit crowdier with my third review: Babá Day
  18. Cresselia92

EVERYONE: Babá Day

Sup, mate! At long last I'm reading something of yours, and my attention landed on this oneshot as it sounded the most promising and that best clicked with my preferences. :D I'll start with a few line-to-line reactions before giving a general commentary. So, without further ado, let's get...
  19. Cresselia92

Day 2, review 2: Orre: The Desert. Next target: Different Eyes
  20. Cresselia92

TEEN: Orre: The Desert.

Howdy, Ryoma! (Not so) Surprise review from yours truly! :D As a huge Orre fan, I knew I had to check out this story and leave a comment or two, and now it's a good chance to kick my brain into gear and get to it! As such, I'll start with some live reactions before moving into a general...
Back
Top Bottom