• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Slife
  • Order by date
  1. Slife

Bulbaleague Conference (Random Battle Tournament)

Slife vs Acrobatic Crobat https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8randombattle-1180136831
  2. Slife

Haven't heard any response from my opponents in the last couple of days
  3. Slife

Been a while but I'll throw my hat in the ring @DarthWolf PS: Slife25
  4. Slife

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Best set is definitely Calm Mind + 3 attacks + Z-crystal since Shadow Shield helps it set up nicely, but Choice Scarf/Specs sets work well too. Psychium Z with Hypnosis is another cool option. Let me know if there's anything you'd like clarified, and good luck with your battles! :)
  5. Slife

Physical Silvally Experience

Yeah, Normal-type is the most optimal outside of niche cases since unfortunately GameFreak didn't give it enough support to be more than a gimmick Arceus clone. Anyway, Choice Band is good if you want that juicy STAB Explosion power, which is one of Silvally's best selling points. If that's the...
  6. Slife

Eelektross is one of those weird ones that doesn't really have a clear role/set based on its stats spread and movepool. The set I've used most is a mixed Trick Room variant for Wi-Fi competitions. Something like this I've seen mild success with a Coil-set here and there as well. But in your...
  7. Slife

Wring out is more of a situational move that's not entirely consistent. If you can't get HP fire or ice on serperior or tutor moves, I'd say Leech Seed or even Giga Drain are better candidates for the final move slot, as some kind of recovery option.
  8. Slife

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Dang it, forgot again: Elementar, please claim to me in private.
  9. Slife

Welp no screenshots allowed, but Elementar posted the log. Also I forgot to ask Elementar to claim to me. Remember what site you are playing on :p I can confirm this to be true (minus the formatting issues) Not sure if this applies to this role cop case, but when FA used her role informing...
  10. Slife

Asking the hosts if I can take screenshots, 'cause I don't have time to C/P it all. Elementar can if he wants.
  11. Slife

Hey guys, I haven't had time to catch up with the thread yet but I just wanted to out that I'm Elementar's neighbor. He hasn't said anything suspicious in our OC chat, other than asking me to out myself to back him up. He also wanted to get in contact with Alex Kaz to sort out the dual miller...
  12. Slife

My PR is admittedly a bit scummy. I have to ask for private claims. So I'm just going to ask from the ones who have already claimed/softclaimed. Elementar, please claim to me.
  13. Slife

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Wow. The saddest part is that less than half the players voted, and half of those were joke votes.
  14. Slife

Bingo! A hint about another player. Hm interesting. Maybe he's trying to pull some reverse psychology by outing himself as scum. Let's look into it shall we? Unvote: FinalArcadia Vote: Zexy
  15. Slife

I don't like that Piko seemed to agree with my case on jd but never voted for him in the end. He unvoted so not having the chance to place another vote before EoD is not an excuse. What makes you trust them so easily? They could be scum trying to lead a mislynch wagon. I already know who they...
  16. Slife

Vote: FinalArcadia for being one spot above me in the player list. Also, I have an item. A hint coin. I'll give you a hint as to what it does.
  17. Slife

Battleship v2: A New War - War 1, Round 2 - 29/06/2017

@Zexy Final ship hit and sunk! Out of curiosity, where were the rest of your ships? Slife's board ▫ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 A _ X X X X O _ _ _ _ B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ O D _ _ X O _ _ O _ _ _ E _ O X _ O _ _ O _ _ F O _ X _ _ O X X X O G _ _ _ _ _ _ O _ O _ H _ _ X X _ _ _ O _...
  18. Slife

Not buying the case on Max with just meta arguments and bad feelings. Not going to punish someone for scumhunting, and as I said before it's not unreasonable to call out HD's wonky behavior right now. What makes him not worth it? When is a vote ever worthless? What makes you more willing to...
  19. Slife

Confirmed. HD drawing such attention to himself so early is weird. Obviously voting is how town wins, but that goes without saying. It's not unreasonable to expect backlash when you tunnel someone random like that so early with barely any reasoning. Alex Kaz, MegaPod, and LG's reactions to...
  20. Slife

Battleship v2: A New War - War 1, Round 2 - 29/06/2017

@Zexy Miss, B7. I'm taking another one of your ships down with me to the grave. GG Slife's board ▫ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 A _ X X X X O _ _ _ _ B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ O D _ _ X O _ _ O _ _ _ E _ O X _ O _ _ O _ _ F O _ X _ _ O _ X X O G _ _ _ _ _ _ O _ O _ H _ _ X X _ _ _ O _ _...
Back
Top Bottom