2. Wild Jr.

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

That would be Pokémon from our dimension
  3. Wild Jr.

Pokémon Wiz: Kanto Edition

It was Farfetch'd
  4. Wild Jr.

That makes sense, thank you! I don't want to know my score at the moment, I just wanted to make sure I've submitted my answers correctly so far
  5. Wild Jr.

I did want to clarify this as well. I assume we'll all be contacted at the end?
  6. Wild Jr.

Your "What the....?" moments!

Wait, WHAT? Link me to a source, please. This is unbelievable.
  7. Wild Jr.

Had a party of 2 Treecko, 2 Torchic and 2 Mudkip, all at level 1. I was planning to evolve them for dex fillers, by scanning the Blissey bases. However, to scan the QRs, I had to be in my own base, so I used the Eon Flute to get there. On the way, I ran into a battle in the sky, against a...
  8. Wild Jr.

Video Game Quotes

This. This. THIS. I actually have an emotional attachment to the Pokemon I use, and just can't view them as numbers. And my friend makes fun of me all the time for this, so, yeah. I thought I might be the only one.
  9. Wild Jr.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

A NOT-SO-STEALTHY BUMP
  10. Wild Jr.

Thanks (y)
  11. Wild Jr.

Erm, which is...? Sorry, I didn't play BW or B2W2 so I have no idea.
  12. Wild Jr.

Start Ups Let's Be Heroes Season 2: Villains

Attempt at revival
  13. Wild Jr.

OOC: I'm regretting making my character what he is now. It seems like he's missing out on everything. IC: Phil decided to grab a quick bite before his maths class. He had just finished english, and he was famished, having not eaten anything since the previous night. He sat down (in the same...
  14. Wild Jr.

Phil was playing Pokemon Y. He was busy battling people on the Battlespot. He had classes in ten minutes or so, but the current battle was so intense that he had forgotten all about class.
  15. Wild Jr.

OOC: SudoWooper; Not sure if IC talking about his power, or OOC talking about how slow the RP is going.
  16. Wild Jr.

Phil could hear a commotion at the other end of the warehouse. And he thought he heard the word "gun". He glanced back, and saw that Ayana, the new girl, was assembling one. "Well, at least it's not Grim", he thought. And then, "Note to self, buy a bulletproof vest for the costume"
  17. Wild Jr.

"So, Kyle. What do I do?"
  18. Wild Jr.

GEN VI: Wanted: Route 8 X water pokemon

If you're still looking, I can give 'em to you for free. They won't have good IVs or natures, though
  19. Wild Jr.

OOC: I'm just wondering what happened to Logan and Alex (Grim in disguise) between the end of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2 Also, just a quick PS, Phil doesn't do hoodies and glasses. Mainly because he always wears a hoodie. Instead, he takes off his hoodie, and pulls a mask from his...
  20. Wild Jr.

"I can help with the bracelet or something", Phil said, as he followed Kyle, eager to be helpful in any way.
Back
Top Bottom