Search results for query: *

1. Season

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

On the subject of Colress, some people think this could be him:
  2. Season

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Those fakes actually look really decent, it's a shame they are fake. I would've used that Snowman Pokemon!
  3. Season

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

Really liking every single character design so far, the only one that is a little off is Tabitha.
  4. Season

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

The Character redesigns all look awesome, every single one of them so far. n_n
  5. Season

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4?

The E4 levels & orders is one main thing concerning me about these games, even though it's not a major implication on the games.. it bothers me. With recent mechanics of the games we've seen the Elite Four being equally levelled being battled in an order of your choice, before this in Ruby &...
  6. Season

Two Bikes or One?

Put simply, two bikes just as in the original games.
  7. Season

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 Couldn't be happier about this news, ecstatic for the next few months; November particularly. As for Sinnoh remakes, just wait until ORAS have been released for a few months and then it wont be long before...
  8. Season

Character customizations?

I'm not saying that they should remove it based on my opinion, I'm just saying I'm personally not a fan of the feature and probably won't use it. As for the protagonists, May/Brendan are the protagonists for Hoenn, creating a completely different look would make it feel like you're playing as a...
  9. Season

Will they update the Pokedex to include Gen IV-VI Pokemon in Hoenn?

I'm thinking the Region Dex will stay the same as the originals with the exception of newer Hoenn evolutions, post-storyline we will probably get a handful from each other Region.
  10. Season

What Songs Are You Looking Forward To Being Remade?

I pretty much loved the whole Hoenn soundtrack, I would say all of them but there are a few favourites. Littleroot Town Mt. Pyre Exterior Mt. Chimney Gym Leader Elite Four Slateport City Petalburg City Trick House Victory Road Route 104 Route 119 Team Aqua/Magma Themes.
  11. Season

New areas?

Perhaps we could travel to those unexplored Islands to the south of Hoenn, since getting new areas with the past two remake installments I wouldn't be surprised if we had a similar treatment this time around.
  12. Season

Character customizations?

I actually don't hope they bring back clothing or accessories. I never really dressed my characters up in X & Y nor did I have much of an interest to it. If they carried this over to ORAS then it would feel like taking away the focus from the main protagonists, May and Brendan.
  13. Season

Contests coming back!

Re: Contest to come back!? They were a staple to Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire so I'm certain that they'll be coming back fresher than ever!
  14. Season

The Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert Thread

I'd assume that Sceptile and Swampert will be getting Mega Evolutions seeing how Blaziken already has, otherwise Blaziken would be superior to the both of them.
  15. Season

Things You Don't Want To See In ORAS

Roller Skates = No. They're fun but not having the option to switch them on/off as you wish is just a hassle.
  16. Season

Changes to your rival's/Wally's team(s)? Anything you would like see?

The only change that I could see him getting is a Mega Gardevoir, now that would be interesting!
  17. Season

Hoenn Remake Wishlist

I actually made a wishlist of what I'd like to see return/added to the remakes. Elite Four Rematches Seasons Day & Night New Area(s)/Expansion of existing areas GB Player, similar to in HGSS Plenty of 3D Cutscenes
  18. Season

Team Aqua and Magma

Really looking forward to seeing the return of Team Magma & Aqua, they're by far the best villainous teams. I'm pretty sure they will retain their roles from the originals but perhaps using the Emerald style storyline so that both are more involved in each game.
  19. Season

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? There are so many Hoenn Pokémon that I adore, it is going to be so difficult to choose just six! I'll definitely be using Treecko, Taillow and perhaps Roselia since Roserade was introduced in Gen IV. As for the remaning three, well I guess I'm just going...
  20. Season

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4?

The Hoenn league is my favourite of all, each Gym Leader and Elite Four member feel so unique with their own background. I'm really hoping there are no replacements, and I hope to see Elite Four Rematches this time around.
Back
Top Bottom