Search results for query: *

1. Destructive Idiot

What Pokemon ability would best fit you?

Super Luck. I'd like it to be Protean, though.
  2. Destructive Idiot

Contest Gliscor vs Weavile!

Weavile, for the simple reason that it's better-looking than Gliscor.
  3. Destructive Idiot

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

No. V is jealous and does not have shoulders.
  4. Destructive Idiot

What is your signature pokemon/pokemon team?

My Platinum team was Infernape, Staraptor, and Espeon. I threw in Giratina and a mix of Gardevoir, Machamp, Lucario, and Togekiss. I try to imitate characters' teams, too (for example, in FireRed, Charizard, Pikachu, Snorlax, Lapras, and Aerodactyl, with the Eevee I received in the game traded...
  5. Destructive Idiot

If You Were a Pokemon...

Arceus is an obvious answer. Aside from Arceus, Charizard (especially if I was shiny) maybe Mewtwo Feraligatr, since it can Surf and is 7'07" Lugia's even bigger and capable of Surfing AND Flying, although if I was one I would probably have to live away from civilization to avoid causing mass...
  6. Destructive Idiot

Reserved, I guess, although the original idea was that there would only be one of each Legendary/Mythical Gijinka and reservations would be for them; whoever wanted to could join and make non-Legendary Gijinka of the same species. Glad to have you on board, though.
  7. Destructive Idiot

SwSh Gen8 fossil discussion thread

I think the real reason I'm annoyed by the new Fossil Pokémon is because, while they are creative, the designers tried to give a hilarious travesty of an explanation of how they lived in the ancient past, and it feels like they deliberately chose the lazy route by using the same 4 incomplete...
  8. Destructive Idiot

SwSh Gen8 fossil discussion thread

They're all a horrible idea, especially Dracovish, but they're not the only reason I'm not getting a Switch. I guess the Fossils' Pokédex entries are funny, but it makes me wonder what the Pokémon used in those chimeras looked like originally. We'll probably never know. Also, it convinced me...
  9. Destructive Idiot

I gave up on this RP when it didn't get much support for almost a month, but I'm interested in starting it if it gets about 4 or 5 people besides me. I would love to have you both participate in it, even if it is way after when I initially planned to start it. Also, I'm considering making more...
  10. Destructive Idiot

Your favorite Elite Four member?

Kanto: Blue (Lorelei for E4) Johto: Will Hoenn: Steven (Drake for E4) Sinnoh: Cynthia (Lucian for E4) Unova: Iris (Caitlin for E4) Kalos: Drasna Alola: Tie between Molayne and Acerola
  11. Destructive Idiot

What Is Your Least Favorite Shiny Pokemon?

Probably shiny non-Primal Groudon atm I also don't like shiny Blastoise, Vaporeon, Swampert, or Kyogre
  12. Destructive Idiot

Have you ever had a female starter?

My Pikachu from Pokémon Yellow turned out to be female when I traded it over to Gold.
  13. Destructive Idiot

Of course.
  14. Destructive Idiot

The Gijinka Project Rules: Intro: Gijinka Sign Ups: Civilian Sign Ups: Project Researcher Sign Ups / Mercenary Sign Ups: There are 3 different nations secretly operating against each other: Tohjo, Unova, and Kalos. Hoenn and Sinnoh will gradually become involved in these matters...
  15. Destructive Idiot

Trading Competitive Kyogre for

FC: 3841-1122-0767 Stats: Modest Level 100 384 HP 212 Attack 214 Defense 438 Special Attack 310 Special Defense 237 Speed IVs: 31 HP 31 Attack 29 Defense 31 Special Attack 25 Special Defense 31 Speed EVs: 174 HP 252 Special Attack 84 Speed Trading for: Timid Shiny Charizard with 5 Perfect...
  16. Destructive Idiot

6th Gen Trade Shop!!! :D .. Events, Shinies & still growing

My FC's 3841-1122-0767 Since you were evidently interested in trading that Greninja for my Modest Kyogre fully-trained with IVs: 31 HP 31 Attack 29 Defense 31 Special Attack 25 Special Defense 31 Speed and EVs: 174 HP 252 Special Attack 84 Speed
  17. Destructive Idiot

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Volcarona Greninja (used to be Darkrai–then it took an accuracy nerf in the Dark Void...) Giratina Xurkitree (used to be Rotom) Sylveon Lucario Charizard Lugia Aegislash Breloom Garchomp Kyurem Staraptor Gengar Mewtwo Tyranitar Aegislash Greninja Note: I haven't played any of...
  18. Destructive Idiot

Least Favourite Water Starter

Oshawott (Piplup's close, though). Wish it had Fighting... and looked cooler... and remained bipedal.
  19. Destructive Idiot

Scariest Pokemon

The Paras line.
  20. Destructive Idiot

I'm surprised the mods haven't closed this yet. I'd still be willing to start it if at least 3 people showed interest in it. And I came up with an idea: Shiny Gijinka should be allowed, but each player may only have 1, and they must have a regular Gijinka first.
Back
Top Bottom