Search results for query: *

1. Darth Darkrai

DUB Voices for the Genesect in the Genesect Army?

I have been trying to Speculate this for a Couple of Months now since there are 5 Genesect and who could Possibly Voice the Genesect. Also if I am doing this Wrong I Accept full Responsibility from My Mistake if I did this Wrong.
  2. Darth Darkrai

Tom The Hermit Crab Wayland's Best and Worst Roles in the Pokemon Dub Anime!

I like Tom Wayland a lot and he has some Really Great Roles in the Show and there are probably some Bad ones he had to so i would like to get other People to see what they think is Wayland's Best and Worst Roles in the Pokemon Anime Dub Ok Everyone.:bounce:
  3. Darth Darkrai

Ash's Oshawott VS. Dawn's Piplup.

Who would win in a Battle between these 2 and since they have met let's try and decide who would win and Who is Funnier.
  4. Darth Darkrai

Most OverUsed Moves in te Anime

Which Moves of the Anime are getting so annoying and lets get Started ok and please do not say Hidden Power a lot ok I have seen a lot of that on Episode Reviews and save that move for later. My First choice is ThunderBolt and let's see what other people say Now. Go!
  5. Darth Darkrai

Butch&Cassidy Bailed Out Of Jail

I would like to talk about something I have been wondering, Earlier Today I watched The Fortune Hunters and Bif and Cassidy were Arrested for 3rd Time and next time we see them they have been Bailed out again. So what I want to know is, are they actually Bailed Out From Giovanni because I would...
  6. Darth Darkrai

Which Human Characters Suffer of being Tall.

This got me to do a Thread because on question on the Anime Section wanted me to do this and I feel like doing it. Which Humans in the Pokemon Anime Suffer from being Tall and how Tall do you think they are. As we say In Our Family this person suffers from being Tall here.
  7. Darth Darkrai

Pokemon would Travel with Ash Who Can Talk: Darkrai, Giratina, Magnezone, Sandile.

I know this would not happen, but I want to see which of these 5 ( Including Virizion who I could not fit up top) would travel with Ash who are Very Intelligent And Can Talk through Telepathy possibly and what moves would you Teach Them and to know Ok.
  8. Darth Darkrai

Ash's Muk VS. Professor Oak's Rotom Over Oak

For years we have seen Muk constantly attack Oak and pretty much Hug him to death, but Oak's brand NEW Rotom he just got just pranked him by shocking him. I know this won't happen at all but I want to find out who would fight for Oak the most here and so let's find Out Ok.
  9. Darth Darkrai

Nicknames for the Voice Actors in The Pokemon Anime

I want to do this just so I can see if there are any good nicknames for the Voice Actors and their roles so Can we think of any because I already have a few for a few people Like: Tom The Hermit Crab Wayland because he Voices Dwebble And Crustle. Can anyone else think of Nicknames Please.
Back
Top Bottom