Search results for query: *

1. Glaceon Mage

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Yearly, too. Honestly that's not bad, at least imo. That averages to about 2-3 dollars a month. So long as the servers are maintained well I'm cool with that.
  2. Glaceon Mage

The 3DS Successor and its effects on Pokemon

While Pokémon servers were (mostly) fine, some other games could get very laggy when it comes to online... If it means Nintendo can spend more on servers to make them not as bad as they have been in the past, I'm perfectly fine with paid subscription based online if the (I believe currently...
  3. Glaceon Mage

I'm fairly certain that the Switch can connect people across the world as well, considering online services are already confirmed (although there's a charge fee, I'm going to be optimistic and hope this means Nintendo's servers are good for once).
  4. Glaceon Mage

FEW is actually isn't a first party title, Koei Tecmo is publishing it and developing it. Were you thinking of Mario Odyssey? That I'm fairly confident is first party. As for the battery life, the range is actually pretty big, from a bit shorter than the New 3DS XL minimum to longer than the...
  5. Glaceon Mage

Lowenthal definitely said "won't be confined to your house" there. As for Poke Pelago, doesn't the Switch's right Joycon have a sensor to allow it to detect things in front of it, even recognize hand gestures? I imagine they can do something with that as a stand in for the Touch screen. As...
  6. Glaceon Mage

Options to fight, save etc. can be put on one screen. If Pokémon had to have two screens to work, we would only have Gen IV on. So I fail to see the issue here. Switch is not confined to home, not for Fire Emblem or anything else. That would destroy the entire point of the console. Point...
  7. Glaceon Mage

As much as I dislike Awakening, what's wrong with Fire Emblem that can be attributed to the Switch? We don't even know anything about the recently announced Switch title other than it's a thing. What's wrong with the Switch's screen size? If this is that portability argument again, it's...
  8. Glaceon Mage

I own an old 3DS XL, and the only pockets I have that it fits in are on a heavy winter coat. Then again, pockets on women's clothing are smaller for some weird reason I have yet to actually figure out.
  9. Glaceon Mage

It makes no sense for Nintendo to produce another handheld besides the Switch, it'd basically be competing with themselves for the handheld market. If the Switch takes off, the 3DS is going to sputter out. Gotta sell the shiny new stuff. It just makes no sense, they make a console that can...
  10. Glaceon Mage

I remember hearing GameFreak was actually among the first recipients of the Switch dev kits, somewhere.
  11. Glaceon Mage

Just remake them on Switch during Gen VIII.
  12. Glaceon Mage

Again, the goal with switching consoles with Stars is selling Switches. Something that Nintendo needs to happen, since they're putting their eggs in one basket here.
  13. Glaceon Mage

Main series? 'Course not, because it has a problem the Switch lacks for that (social component complications). There's spinoffs, however, such as Pokken.
  14. Glaceon Mage

404's literally mean that the pages don't exist.
  15. Glaceon Mage

Gamestop's wording seems to be trying to contrast with the past with both Pokémon and Skyrim (mainline Pokémon being formerly handheld only and Skyrim formerly console only). So I'd say it's referring to main series specifically. What sort of main series game it's talking about isn't clear...
  16. Glaceon Mage

Seems to contradict what Eurogamer and Dale said, and unlike some random anon on 4chan they actually have a track record of having information. So not buying it.
  17. Glaceon Mage

They had the information before those patents came to light though.
  18. Glaceon Mage

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Going to say that that doc contradicts Dragon Quest XI's previously stated Japanese release date, stating Summer. Square Enix wants to get it out before May 27, 2017, because of the anniversary back on May 27, 2016. Maybe it slipped, I don't know. But it does seem contradictory. Also, I...
  19. Glaceon Mage

Opinions on Poké Ride

It solved the big problem I had with HMs (wasted move slots). Overall, I think it was okay. It did what I wanted it to do. I did prefer the Dowsing Machine as it was in Gen V to Stoutland, and I wish that the Fly replacement was something in the Alola Dex (Braviary? It's certainly strong...
  20. Glaceon Mage

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

1. That makes no sense. Why is marketing their new system over one that's dead a bad thing? Trying to push the new console is basic business. 2. Mother 3 was Japan only (again, aside from a fanmade translation). For a rather large audience, this is a new game, even though the Japanese has...
Back
Top Bottom