Search results for query: *

1. Eaglis

Psychic Types: Overestimated?

As with Sablaireau, Psychic is currently dominating the meta games thanks to Tapu Lele. Psychic Surge offers huge support, being able to win games based off Choice Scarf, as well as Boosted Psychic attacks. Though I will admit, prior to Tapu Lele's introduction, Psychic was Mediocre.
  2. Eaglis

The Pokemon Switch Version

I really hope and doubt that its not a sequel for Kanto. Kanto already has a sequel in Gold and Silver. If there was a game that deserved a sequel, its X and Y. But seriously, its probably going to be Generation 8, Since it would give the most profit and interest when compared to a Sinnoh Remake.
  3. Eaglis

Alola's regional dex expansion

I never understood why they didn't put Braviary as a ride Pokémon. Its Pokedex entry has stated that it can carry a car while flying. Native to Alola as well. Yet, they went with Charizard. A Pokémon you couldn't get until bank. Great job Gamefreak. As for an expansion, I just hope the...
  4. Eaglis

GS (no C) Virtual Console Thread

I'll be playing Silver. I wasn't a big fan of Gen 1 because it was too glitchy, but I'll definitely be playing of VC of Gold and Silver. It's also the only way to obtain the Legendary beasts with their HA.
  5. Eaglis

Your Hopes for Ultra Sun & Moon

I actually liked festival plaza for some of the facilities, but what I didn't like was that I had to disconnect from the wi-fi every time when I wanted to leave. Alola Forms, but not just for Kanto-mons. Getting sick of the Kanto References. An expanded Pokedex, with more non-Kanto Pokémon in...
  6. Eaglis

Which Game Will You Be Playing?

Ultra Moon. I love Lunala so much.
  7. Eaglis

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Its Staryu; I meant to click Vaporeon, but I misclicked. Too lazy to change. At least I'll get closer to a Starmie.
  8. Eaglis

Generation IV Remake Speculation

The only new Pokémon I could see them adding is Sylveon, and maybe the other legendary Pokémon not in the Sinnoh Dex.
  9. Eaglis

-

The new crossbreeding is proof that this is fake.
  10. Eaglis

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I really hope they do the Azure flute event. No reason now that everyone knows how to this, right?
  11. Eaglis

GEN VII: Looking for: Assorted Pokemon w/ H.A. (Almost there!)

Mine is PST. Do you want to take it to PM?
  12. Eaglis

I already have the Sandshrew-A and Rockruff, could I have Swirlix and Kecleon?
  13. Eaglis

The cranidos, Turtwig, Tangela, Carvahna, and Eevee have caught my eye. I don't mind spitbacks
  14. Eaglis

The wooper and Pyukumkyu perhaps?
  15. Eaglis

I can offer the Skrelp, Helioptile, Remoraid, Espurr, Solosis, Amaura, Togepi, Litwick, Siglyliph, Illumise, Aerodactyl, and Corphish with HA. I'm interested in the Cutiefly and Foamantis
Back
Top Bottom