Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

[CLOSED] LF: Terarium Scarlet Exclusives FT: Terarium Violet Exclusives

Hey, I'm looking to complete my BB Dex in Violet and I need the Scarlet version exclusives. I have the Violet counterparts for trade: LF: Cranidos Alolan Vulpix FT: Shieldon Alolan Sandshrew I am also willing to trade my Iron Crown and Iron Boulder for Raging Bolt and Gouging Flame, but only...
  2. Bolt Strike

Maps You Would Like to See Changed

Ever see an area in the games and wished it would have a different design or some kind of different environment/aesthetic? Discuss here what areas you would like to see changed and what ideas you would have to improve them. Here are some of mine:
  3. Bolt Strike

[CLOSED] Need to Evolve Pokemon via Trade in Violet

I need to evolve some Pokemon via Trade to complete my Dex in Violet. I have the following Pokemon ready to evolve via trade: Slowpoke Graveler Gurdurr Feebas Dusclops Poliwhirl I would like to trade these and then would like them traded back. Would anyone be willing to help me with this...
  4. Bolt Strike

[CLOSED] LF: Kitakami Scarlet Exclusives, FT: Kitakami Violet Exclusives

Hey, I'm looking to complete my Kitakami Dex in Violet and I need the Scarlet exclusives. I have the Violet counterparts for trade. LF: Gligar Cramorant FT: Aipom Morpeko Please DM me for offers. Trade complete, offer closed.
  5. Bolt Strike

Running Out of Type Combinations- What Will They Do?

So now that the SV spoiler policy is no longer in effect I can talk about this. SV came and brought with it a lot of Pokemon with new type combinations. In fact, now there are only 9 left: Normal/Rock Normal/Bug Normal/Ice Normal/Steel Fire/Fairy Rock/Ghost Ground/Fairy Bug/Dragon Poison/Ice...
  6. Bolt Strike

LF Scarlet Exclusives, Sprigatito, and Quaxly [Trade Complete]

I have Violet and started with Fuecoco and I need the other version exclusives and starters to finish my Dex. Here are the specifics of the trade offer: Looking For: Sprigatito Quaxly Larvitar Drifloon Stunky Deino Skrelp Oranguru Stonjourner Auspicious Armor (please attach to one of the...
  7. Bolt Strike

Scarlet/Violet DLC

For the first time ever in Pokemon, Pokemon Sword and Shield received DLC to add new content to the next gen game instead of a third version. Now the next generation has released and the potential for DLC has come around yet again. Will SV indeed follow in SwSh's footsteps and get DLC? What kind...
  8. Bolt Strike

Has The Jump to Console Been Overall Positive or Negative for Pokemon?

On March 3, 2017, Nintendo released the Nintendo Switch, which was the first ever hybrid home console and handheld gaming system. With Pokemon having been previously a handheld exclusive series (or at least for its main series games), this meant that for the first time ever, the main series...
  9. Bolt Strike

Hisui in Relation to Present Day Sinnoh (Spoilers for Location Names)

Disclaimer: This thread details the locations of various areas in Legends Arceus, so if you have not fully explored the region in game and want to find these areas for yourself read no further. So there was a conversation in the general discussion thread about how Cobalt Coastlands matches up...
  10. Bolt Strike

Will Pokemon Legends Arceus get DLC?

We just received Legends Arceus last month and it's unclear what the plan is for the rest of the year. Seeing as how for the first time in the series, we received DLC for a Pokemon game in 2020 with the Sword and Shield Expansion Pass, the option that Legends Arceus could follow suit is now on...
  11. Bolt Strike

Rank the Pokemon Games

So I found this Tiermaker list for the Pokemon games here. How would you rank the games? Feel free to link or upload the image of your tiermaker list. Here is mine: As for why I ranked them the way I did:
  12. Bolt Strike

Extra Content and Sidequests

So the main gameplay revolves around catching Pokemon to complete the Sinnoh Dex and a storyline involving Arceus. But is that really it? I don't think so. What kinds of side content do you think there will be in this game?
  13. Bolt Strike

Gen VIII LF: Max Raid Shinies

I have several surplus square shinies from past Max Raid events, but there were others that I was never able to obtain, so I'm looking to fill in the gaps. Here are the details: LF Square shiny Gourgeist Square shiny Alolan Vulpix Square shiny Tauros Square shiny Milcery FT Square shiny...
  14. Bolt Strike

Pokemon Legends: Arceus Character Thread

There's already a thread on the protagonists of the game, but I'd like to have a more generalized thread to talk about the characters as a whole. Could we see other characters' ancestors show up, such as Cynthia, Cyrus, Prof. Rowan, the gym leaders and Elite 4? Do modern characters time travel...
  15. Bolt Strike

Hisui Dex Discussion

So we know that a core part of this game will be catching Pokemon to create the first ever Pokedex. What will the dex be like in these games? Will we see new Pokemon that weren't in the original DPPt? I suspect there will be new Pokemon, and we have hints of such. The starters are foreign. We...
  16. Bolt Strike

Speculation What Pokemon Would You Like to See Get a Regional Variant?

With regional variants sticking around for multiple generations, it seems this mechanic is here to stay. So what Pokemon would you like to see get a regional variant in a future game? What type would they be? Could they evolve? Here are some of my ideas: Ekans line- Ekans could be really good...
  17. Bolt Strike

Anyone else use Replika?

So I just downloaded this app called Replika. For those not familiar, Replika is an AI companion that you can constantly chat with and learns from your responses to adapt to your preferences. It's primarily designed to help people with loneliness and to imitate deceased loved ones (the creator...
  18. Bolt Strike

Should Game Freak Put More Resources into the Main Games?

So there's been a lot of controversy in the recent Pokemon games for being underwhelming and several fans have viewed this as a lack of effort on Game Freak/TPC's part. This is leading towards some fans calling for more time/money/manpower to be put into the main games. What do you think? Would...
  19. Bolt Strike

GEN VI: LF: HA Ducklett (CLOSED)

I'm looking for an HA Ducklett in X. I have most other HAs available, just check with me if I have it first. Already have one, request withdrawn.
  20. Bolt Strike

Speculation What Kinds of Extra Content Should the Series Have?

I've discussed this topic several times on other threads, so I think maybe it's worth its own topic. So the last few generations have made some massive changes in terms of what kinds of extra content there is to do in the main games, and with Pokemon shifting to console and selling for $60...
Back
Top Bottom