• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Life
  • Order by date
  1. Life

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Scarlet & Violet Edition)

Hi! I just started playing Scarlet and this is the first Pokémon game I've played on the Switch. I'm only 4 hours into the game and trying not to spoil the story, but I'm not sure if these questions will be answered soon (if at all): 1) How does the game change by playing online? Are raids only...
  2. Life

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

So, how do folks think the battles will play out? I heard someone suggest it may be two 3-on-3 battles followed by a full battle? I think that could be likely as the battles wouldn't get as boring/justify bringing Ash's reserves back, which it looks like the writers have been avoiding this...
  3. Life

Anime & Manga General Discussion

What an exciting time to be a Pokémon fan! I haven't even been keeping up with the anime but I can't not watch Ash battle champions and see my childhood wishes fulfilled. I really do hope Ash battles Cynthia. I was a prime-audience member during the DP anime/games, and I've always been...
  4. Life

Your controversial opinions

Upon replaying Soul Silver, I've come to the conclusion that this may actually be the worst Pokémon game I've played so far /edit, I didn't mean to write so much but I guess I had to vent, so here's a spoiler haha Overall, I can't say I'm as impressed with the game as I was the last time I...
  5. Life

Review JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I haven't been seriously watching the anime since B&W ended but I felt like I had to jump back in for this episode with Iris! It was really disappointing that we didn't get any interaction with Ash and Iris outside of the gym, the whole thing just felt so rushed and for a long-awaited reunion I...
  6. Life

Which Pokemon with 3 evolutionary stages do you think should have only 2 and which Pokemon with 2 stages should have 3?

upon its debut I really wanted ribombee to have an evolution, I feel like that was a missed opportunity (similar to a lot of other alola Pokemon tbh) other 2-stage pokemon I always wanted to see another evolution for what be mr. mime, banette, and hypno off the top of my head
  7. Life

What's Your Favorite Pokémon (Generations 3 and 4)

Gen III is Glalie, not one of the best ice-types to use in-game but I'm still really fond of it because of it's quirky design/inspiration and aggressive smiles. Gen IV is Skuntank because it's j great. that's it.
  8. Life

3D Graphics or 2D Graphics?

i don't really have a preference. i like playing gen 6/7 games because i do appreciate the 3D over-world and battles since it makes the game feel more alive to me, but the 2D sprites will always be that classic pokémon look to me as well. so to me it's a matter of improved realism vs. classic...
  9. Life

Obedience & Badges

like what a lot of other people have said, it's because the more badges you earn is the easiest way to translate your skill as a trainer, and the more skillful you are, it's likelier that high-leveled pokémon will listen to you. if it's a question of how can a pokémon understand this, then i'd...
  10. Life

Does Pokémon World have Chinatowns?

well... china doesn't exist in the pokémon universe, so it wouldn't make much sense to have a chinatown, would it? Chinatowns (at least in the u.s., not gonna speak for other countries because i don't know for sure) exist because of large immigrant populations that arrived in major cities and...
  11. Life

Do you still play games from the older generations?

yeah of course! Honestly gens III-V are my favorites. Especially in gen V where you can have so many different team combinations, I find that it's hard to ever get tired of playing that one especially (also because I adore Unova's color pallet). Also since Gen VII was very meh to me, I only...
  12. Life

GardenGarden Forums Welcome Thread (April Fool's 2018)

Tried starting a garden once without a green thumb; couldn't do a thing! Worst decision of my life. Now my garden is just soil. :\
  13. Life

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100

i can't believe it's mid-march wow i'm awful. sorrry this took so long for me to post! please feel free to ask any questions aha (also i've since edited this a bit from what was likely PMed to you because honestly some of the shit i wrote made no sense - sorry about that!) Post-awards review...
  14. Life

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

I've always wanted green eyes. But honestly anything except brown I'd be happy with aha.
  15. Life

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

hello ambyssin! j remembered i posted a story here lol... guess i got too inspired by the awards. which also reminds me i need to post reviews still. can you tell i struggle with time management? :f question for y'all, do you find that most of your writing is done in big chucks, or very small...
  16. Life

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

Question: I'm rewriting chapter 1 of Untitled and doing some more restructuring; originally the first few chapters were looking at what I thought a lot of journey fics ignore: leaving home. But then I kind of realized there might be a reason for that, because of how boring it can be to write the...
  17. Life

EVERYONE: Have you seen them smile?

I haven't written a poem in forever but this is one I wanted to finish, sorry if it's a bit rusty. Enjoy. Have you seen them smile? are they ugly? i don’t know. but have you thought of what a smile can show? have you seen them smile pure and weak? as they fight the feelings, of rejection...
  18. Life

TEEN: Untitled
    Threadmarks: Contents & Introduction

Hi my name is Life and I like to start stories and then never finish them. Maybe this one will be different, probably not idk we'll find out. I wish I could say I'm embarrassed but at this point in my writing history I have so little respect left for myself that I'm probably not even going to go...
  19. Life

POPULAR: Character Development Den (Questions)

this is a good thread. i ended up answering all the questions aha "Wind when it rushes past my ear, it's definitely the best. The way it cackles and gives me energy... I don't know, there's just something about it that fills me with happiness... But what do I hate? People complaining, for...
  20. Life

DISCUSSION: Killing Off Characters

There's a story I'll never write where I always intended to kill off the supporting character/protagonist's pokémon (and no it's not a bird lol). Really just because I didn't think it'd be realistic for the party not to come out of battle with a death, and the specific pokémon is the main one...
Back
Top Bottom