Search results for query: *

1. Doctor Celebi

Birthday Race

January - 1 February - 3 March - 1 April - 2 May - 5 June - 0 July - 0 August - 0 September - 0 October - 0 November - 1 December - 3
  2. Doctor Celebi

Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (IC) [OPEN]

Violet felt her face flush at Zach’s compliment, nobody’s ever really said anything like that to her, and she would be lying if she said she was expecting that. Her first instinct was to try and downplay the compliment, but she didn’t want to risk accidentally insulting him. Looking down at her...
  3. Doctor Celebi

Violet had eventually put her Pokédex away, and decided to spend her time planning on where she should go. If she remembered correctly, it was a relatively straight path to Jubilife City, but there were three different routes she could take from there. One would eventually take her back to her...
  4. Doctor Celebi

After thinking it over for longer than she would have liked, Violet asked the Squirtle, “W-would Gamera be okay?” Squirtle seemed to contemplate the name for a moment, before giving a cheerful nod. Violet smiled and gave him another pat on the shell. Violet wasn’t sure what other Trainers did...
  5. Doctor Celebi

“Oh! That’s good! I-I mean that you aren’t hurt or anything!” Violet decided to stop there before she embarrassed herself. Shrinking into her seat, she looked around the room. She was waiting for someone else to choose a Pokémon before she did, but nobody was really showing any indication that...
  6. Doctor Celebi

Music What are your Top 10 favorite musical artists of all time?

Meatloaf Genre: Rock Favorite Album: Bat out of Hell Favorite Song: Bat out of Hell Ronnie James Dio Genre: Metal Favorite Album: Holy Diver Favorite Song: Holy Diver AC/DC Genre: Rock Favorite Album: Back in Black Favorite Song: Highway to Hell Van Halen Genre: Rock Favorite Album: Van...
  7. Doctor Celebi

Violet was starting to grow restless, she was never too comfortable with crowds, and even more people have arrived at the lab. While she was planning on waiting until one of the other trainers got their Pokémon before she made her selection, the thought of just picking a Pokémon and getting out...
  8. Doctor Celebi

While a part of Violet was happy to be getting a Pokémon, she would be lying if she said that she wasn’t nervous. She was able to get a hotel room to make sure that she could get to the lab bright and early, but had trouble sleeping, she blamed that on the challenge ahead of her, and having to...
  9. Doctor Celebi

Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (Sign Ups & Discussion) [OPEN]

Sorry, if this was me, I have been occasionally checking in without logging in, but I am available.
  10. Doctor Celebi

Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (Sign Ups & Discussion) [OPEN]

Name: Violet Valencia Age: 12 Gender: Female Appearance: Violet is about 4’9 and has a slightly lanky build. She has a pale complexion, with messy black hair and blue eyes. She usually wears a black t-shirt with a white pokéball emblem on it, black pants, and brown boots. Additionally, she tends...
  11. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

Futurama “Most people have heard of Hamlet, even if they haven’t seen it because it sounds quite boring. So what’s it about? Well I have seen it, and it’s about four hours long. The main character, who is Hamlet, is visited by his father, who is a ghost. The ghost tells Hamlet to take...
  12. Doctor Celebi

5 fave

Violet Joker Queen Oracle Fox Video Game Consoles
  13. Doctor Celebi

Guess that reference!

South Park “I’m turning over a new leaf. From this point forward, I’m no longer Evil-Lyn, you may call me Good-Lyn.” “Heh. You know, I always thought your name was Evelyn. That’s weird, all this time it’s been Evil-Lyn?” “Pretty clever, right?” “No.”
  14. Doctor Celebi

5 fave

1. Sumire Yoshizawa (Persona) 2. Silver (Pokémon) 3. Android 16 (Dragon Ball) 4. Bowser (Mario) 5. Donna Noble (Doctor Who) Bands
  15. Doctor Celebi

Top 10

Subject: Programming Languages 1. Python 2. HTML 3. C++
  16. Doctor Celebi

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsrIlnZwzHw
  17. Doctor Celebi

Top 10

Subject: Jedi 1. Kanan Jarrus 2. Obi Wan Kenobi 3. Yoda 4. Kit Fisto 5. Anakin Skywalker 6. Mace Windu 7. Luke Skywalker
  18. Doctor Celebi

Any Doctor Who fans here?

I absolutely loved the show, as I’m sure my username and other account details would imply. Though I’m sad to say that the show has recently fallen out of favor in my eyes, I still absolutely love the classic show and majority of the revived series. I consider Patrick Troughton to be my...
  19. Doctor Celebi

RP Everyone Hoenn Adventure [Members only!]

“No problem!” Tally was mostly confident in her ability to cook, having helped her family do so every once in a while. While she enjoyed cooking, it would be even more fun with a friend. She couldn’t remember exactly how many ingredients they had, but shrugged it off. She cheerfully continued...
Back
Top Bottom