Search results for query: *

• Users: Blob
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

RIP Pokémon Menu Sprites

For some reason GF went the BDSP route and replaced Pokémon sprites with stock Home-like artwork, with reduced colours and a thick outline. The artwork is also really big compared to the size of the sprites. I wonder if they're going to get rid of all sprites, or just Pokémon ones. Either way it...
  2. B

I Hate the Lighting

Pawmi blends into the background in the latest trailer and a lot of Pokémon are just harder make out than other games. Literally any green Pokémon is going to be hard to spot in grassy fields, because they changed the lighting system for some reason. This game honestly looks like it could do...
  3. B

Now That Contests Are Retconned into Showcases, I Guess these Contest Pokémon Now Have to be Boxed

Since battles run off of dancing, some of these Pokémon are going to be problematic... Hoenn and Kanto Contestants: (Only counting those who made it to the Grand Festivals) May's Blaziken - Could make good combos with other Pokémon, but overall it's best at the battle stage. May's Venusaur -...
  4. B

What Happened to Yellow from Pokémon Adventures?

She hasn't even been MENTIONED since DP chapter, so what happened to her? I know she isn't big on fighting, but she could have been in the Sun and Moon Chapter. She could have shown Sun the Kantonian form of Raticate and taught Moon which plants are best for healing certain ailments. I really...
  5. B

Proof Journeys Isn't Canon

Journeys isn't canon and here's why: 1. Pikachu would never try to run away because another Pokémon is getting more attention than him. 2. Ash didn't even mentioned Ambipom despite the fact she and Ash are now based in Vermilion. 3. Dawn not only didn't get a single new Pokémon, she also hasn't...
  6. B

The Egg Problem

Since the start of Journeys, the people in charge of the anime base ALL eggs off of their GO designs, despite the fact that we've already SEEN what Pichu's egg looks like... In Pokémon Channel, the anime and Pokémon Adventures manga, Pichu's egg looked like this: In Journeys Pichu's egg now...
  7. B

Takeshi (Brock) - a Look on a Pretty Tragic Character

So, at first glance, you may not notice it, but dig deeper and you'll see just how tragic he really is. First of all, he had to singlehandedly raise 9 siblings, until he found his father and left on a journey with Ash. It doesn't end there, however, as a book written by the former head writer...
  8. B

My Fan Alolan Forms and Pokémon

Ever wondered what non-Gen 1 Alolan forms could look like and the reason why? Well, I'm here to show you my fan interpretation on such a thing. Alolan Forms:
  9. B

Ice Types: The Underdogs Again?

Ice Types seem to be more and more out competed in the Metagame, what with the sheer amount of Fighting Types, Water Types using Ice Beam more efficiently and Fairy taking it's one niche. Do you think Ice will go through the same thing again? Or do you thing GF will finally see the error of...
  10. B

[SPOILERS] All Pokémon Available in Alola Dex plus Forms

This should include all Pokémon within the Alola dex, including forms.
  11. B

Missing Spots in Alola Dex (SPOILERS)

There are some blank images in the SM Nat dex I got from here View: https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/788279824796229632 Alolan Dex Pokémon are listed in National Dex order. Note that, even though numbers go into the 800s, a lot of them are shiny sprites, Mega Evolutions, Gender Differences...
  12. B

Professor Oak

So an Oak appears in the latest SM video, so it means one of three things: 1. Oak has a sibling (Possibly a twin) 2. It's Oak's son (And Blue's dad) 3. SM takes place before any other main series game (Wouldn't make any sense though, since Oak only knew of Kanto Pokémon in RBGY) Which one do...
  13. B

Alola: Too many Mono Types?

So far Alola has introduced SO many Mono Types, in fact it's probably introduced the fewest new Types combinations than any other Generations so far. Excluding Alolan Forms, the only new Types combos are: Drampa (Normal/Dragon) Cutifly (Bug/Fairy) Salandit (Poison/Fire) Mimikyu (Ghost/Fairy)...
  14. B

Late DP and BW = The Same?

I know DP is loved by a lot of people, but honestly, towards the end it was filled with missed opportunities. First of all Ambipom was kicked off the show and replaced by Togekiss. Second, Torterra wasn't allowed to win. Third, it felt like only Pikachu, Infernape and Gible were allowed...
  15. B

Pokémon Adventures Predicted Ages and Timeline

Ever wanted to know the ages of the Pokémon Adventures Poké Dex Holders? NOTE: I'll only be listing the dex holders from the chapter they received their dex in. Some chapters take place before/after others, such as ORAS taking place before XY and I will include ORAS predicted ages for X and Y...
  16. B

I can't edit pages anymore

I want to edit the Pokémon Trainer page, so it will list all of the Pokémon listed under the Pokémon Trainer class, instead of just covering the basics. I can't see anything about Bulbapedia being locked from editing for normal users, so what's going on?
  17. B

Problems in the list of Pokémon by Debut

Gligar is one of the few Pokemon that's got some wrong Data. It says it first appeared in Episode 224, while it actually appeared in episode 138. It never even appeared in 224! Another problem is with Mantine and Delibird, where it shows Delibirds mini sprite where Mantines is supposed to be...
  18. B

Worst Animé art

What is the worst Animé artwork you've seen in Pokémon? I have to say it's Hippowdon. The Animé art of it looks awful.
  19. B

Gender Differences

I've found out that on Bulbapedia you're missing the Gender differences for Pachirisu. The Male Pachirisu has a slightly longer stripe on its back.
  20. B

Pokémon Adventures 25

Is Out! http://www.chuangyi.com.sg/english2.php?w=
Back
Top Bottom