• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. kintsugi

Obsolete: [OLD] The Writers' Workshop Rulebook & Information Hub

hey, sorry if this is something you've already tried--have you clicked the three dots above the top right-hand corner of your first post, clicked "edit threadmark index", and then followed the delete steps? images spoilered below (for size): Note that this removes just the index, not the...
  2. kintsugi

TEEN: Unpredictable

i’m gonna be real i thought we were on the same page up until literally this message. So it’s been about ten years since I promised I would write a “proper” review for this fic, five years since I last posted a review, and a year since I edited a secret review into one of my old posts. More...
  3. kintsugi

COMPLETE: what the stars said (EVERYONE)

goodness! what's up, lmao. I'm flattered that you stopped by; this is a story that I haven't thought about in a loooong time but that I remember loving writing, so it's a blast to look at it with fresh eyes. I'm certainly not going to defend all of the creative choices that I made here--"what...
  4. kintsugi

TEEN: Love and Other Nightmares

hmmm, so I had a bunch of things I was supposed to do, but one thing led to another and I ended up rereading the old version of this fic. It's oddly comforting to see what changes and what stays tbh. For instance, serebii. I consider this less of a comment on that exact fic, since a lot has/will...
  5. kintsugi

TEEN: Love and Other Nightmares

Hi love, it’s me, finally taking the long way around. I have read up to chapter 6 and have lovingly clicked through the warning that this thread is a year old. ps, is obieme coming back or is he nate now? the fanartists need to know. I really dig the scene-setting in these chapters–it’s not...
  6. kintsugi

EVERYONE: Mount Coronet (Pokemon Legends Arceus One-Shot)

Hi there! I'm ten thousand years late on the Legends Arceus train (ha), but it's a really cool setting and I'm always happy to check out more fic about it. I liked the premise of this--what do you do after the journey's end? Can you ever really go back home again? Ingo and Akari/Moon are back...
  7. kintsugi

TEEN: Broken [Spell of the Unown 20th Anniversary AU]

Hiya, I've seen you around, and I think your reviews are really rad. I wanted to take a look at your other work, since it seems to be the one you're currently focusing on, but alas I'm a huge simp for Spell of the Unown, so here we are. One-shot version: I really dig the intro hook here. When...
  8. kintsugi

TEEN: Paradigm Shift: Doctor's Orders

Hi there! I think I've seen you around on a few corners of the internet, and I've been meaning to check out your stuff for a while! Survivalist and post-apocalyptic works are always interesting for me since they represent really heavy periods of discomfort and change, which tend to make for...
  9. kintsugi

TEEN: Nori Carino: Blade of the Blackout Killer [COMPLETE!!]

Heya! I've seen this one floating around for a while (eight chapters in six months??? incredible), but haven't gotten around to checking it out. I did want to take a look at your more recent work, and I simultaneously think it's really cool that you 1) juggle a metaseries with interconnected...
  10. kintsugi

EVERYONE: Star Performer <Ch. 12>

Hey, I'm caught up (again)! I was pleasantly surprised by how easily I was able to switch back into this fic--my memory of previous chapters is likely not 100% unfortunately, but reading up from 10 felt like a relatively seamless experience. I thought you did a really good job of keeping all the...
  11. kintsugi

Event February Event: Spread the Love Around!

I am declaring my intent to enter by posting in this thread! anyone looking for review exchanges, hmu maybe?
  12. kintsugi

Event Autumn 2022 One-Shot Winners

belated, but congrats to everyone who entered, and also to the winners! I had a great time reading all the stories this year; it's always delightful to see all the directions that these stories end up taking! many thanks to Pav and the judges for making this possible. it looked like things ran...
  13. kintsugi

TEEN: We Don't Go To Anville Town [2022 Halloween One-shot]

Hi there! Finally checking out the contest entries. Touching one some of the ideas in the author's note--I liked the idea of train stations as this limbo state, and to make a very long story short I did have a long-running shitpost about more or less this exact concept with a friend, so I came...
  14. kintsugi

TEEN: Hexed (Autumn 2022 One-Shot)

Hiya Ryoma! Finally checking out the other contest entries. I thought this one was a cute dive into trainer classes, and it's fun to see some (what I usually interpret as) game abstractions taken to their more literal extremes. Why do they all dress the same, is that actually a uniform, is the...
  15. kintsugi

TEEN: A Twist of Fate (2022 Halloween One-Shot) (Rated T)

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. First things first, I thought that the cover art for this was really cool, and I like how Yveltal is looming over everything, but sort of blends into the foreground. It makes Yveltal look very ominous and all-encompassing. This story starts off with a bang...
  16. kintsugi

EVERYONE: Pokemon One-Shot Contest (newpokemonfan)

Hiya, welcome to the forums! I thought this was a really sweet character study. I don't often read about gym leaders doing things, but I enjoyed seeing the directions you took here! The little details like each of the gym leader's favorite ways to celebrate Halloween were really fun, and I liked...
  17. kintsugi

EVERYONE: Rockets for Halloween [contest oneshot]

I thought this was a ton of fun--not at all what I was expecting, but tbh I should've expected something a little unorthodox. The broader strokes of the rhyme format are clever--it lets you tell a story really efficiently and gloss over some descriptors, and it ends an inherently whimsical tone...
  18. kintsugi

EVERYONE: Of Ghosts, Idols, Conductors, and Haunted Washing Machines [halloween 2022 oneshot, by lisia~]

hiya! I was reading through contest entries a few months ago and then end of year obligations hit me like a truck--no time like the new year to revisit past goals, though! Gen V fascinates me for many reasons, but I was always really interested in how they methodically gave every character a...
  19. kintsugi

Event Autumn 2022 One-shot Discussion Thread

thanks for your patience! source at https://i.imgur.com/6RNsntq.png shoutouts to @Lone_Garurumon for suggesting that authors are included alongside the story title!
  20. kintsugi

Event Autumn 2022 One-shot Discussion Thread

awww, that'd be so cool! glad you enjoyed. can I send you an updated version for broader posting in 1-2 days? I want to double-check vs the official thread to make sure I got everyone, plus then I can export/send over a higher version than the shorthand discord embed.
Back
Top Bottom