Search results for query: *

• Users: kintsugi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kintsugi

TEEN: krookodile tears [threeshot]

“When the world was younger than you are now, a great tragedy befell the desert, and the krookodile wept. Listen and learn, child, from the Two who warred for the Dragonmother’s heart.” // It’s easier to excuse when it could never happen to you. first gift: the seeds second gift: the flame...
  2. kintsugi

TEEN: risk you [summer 2020 oneshot]

Rei did it all right: he and Pikachu stopped Gengar, defeated the legendary pokemon that stood in their way, and saved the world from the falling star. So why is he waking up in the woods again? --- written for the "right character, wrong genre" oneshot contest. cw: rated teen for minor...
  3. T

TEEN: the envy of eden
    Threadmarks: table of contents

"Pokémon never tell lies," N said outside of Mistralton, days before he summoned the ancient dragon and changed the world. Unova disagrees—pokémon, they claim, are just as capable of telling lies as humans—but one thing is clear: what pokémon do tell is a different story altogether. this is a...
  4. kintsugi

TEEN: kunāne [Summer 2019 Oneshot]

This is my entry for the Summer 2019 One Shot Competition! Word count is 8,916. edit, 2022: i still upkeep this! original/contest-pure version is in a spoiler at the bottom. two kids, their emotional baggage, and a lapras chase a myth into the bottom of the ocean. it goes about as well as you...
  5. kintsugi

GAME: genre gambles: new year, new you!

In short, this is a sorta RNG-based game/prompt/challenge I've seen around that I've adapted for the Writer's Workshop. I've particularly found it valuable since I tend to gravitate to a very specific genre/setting/cast, and it's nice to use this as a low-stakes chance to push some limits...
  6. kintsugi

GAME: word wars

""something something studies have proven that once you say something out loud, you're 57% more likely to do it" --kintsugi, on the internet, definitely not making up statistics that do have basis in reality, 2018" --michael scott what is this? I'll review your stuff. And other people will...
  7. kintsugi

TEEN: Dungeons & Dragonite

TABLE OF CONTENTS EPITAPH I. CENOTAPH II. TERATOGEN III. adianoeta IV. catabasis V. miasmic VI. amaranthine VII. chimerical author's note(s) T for language; mythos takes heavy inspiration from, well, D&D // long live FR (and also a bit of Bridge to Terebithia, and also Borderlands 2, and also...
  8. kintsugi

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

Heya! This is a parallel thread to What Did You Write Today? except it features the other part of what we do with writing—reading! It’s kind of exactly what it says on the tin, but what did you read today? No limits on content except that it has to be readable (music, movies, etc are cool but...
  9. kintsugi

MATURE: saffron gods

warnings: lots of explicit curse words, albeit in a non-english language SAFFRON GODS ————————————————————————————————————————— 0. and the dreamers are bull trapped in porcelain ————————————————————————————————————————— Welcome to Saffron City. People are going to tell you all sorts of things...
  10. kintsugi

COMPLETE: non-pokemon

ilu all; pulling for some edits/tweaks
  11. kintsugi

MATURE: spectra
    Threadmarks: red

warnings for: my typical amount of cursing, blood, people dying oh and GEN VII spoilers, maybe? SPECTRA table of contents: red orange yellow green blue indigo violet - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - “Fuck this. A handful of MK-16's and some biowaste containment device. Screw the...
  12. kintsugi

COMPLETE: the wizard's word

what this story is: catharsis, a reminder for me to love broken things, and my love poem to the power of the written word. what this story isn't: polished, well-paced, not-angsty, or even particularly edited. Feel free to do whatever with it, fam...
  13. kintsugi

COMPLETE: what the stars said (EVERYONE)

Hi. Um. This is super messy, and I’m sorry; I just needed some quick and dirty feedback and you guys are my go-to gang for this. __________________________ what the stars said __________________________ She was born dead. That was the strange thing. Everyone could see that she was the same...
  14. kintsugi

Characters: Action vs Reaction

So basically, I saw a post online about a fandom that I particularly enjoy claiming that the heroine of the story in question is actually an example of a terrible female character because she has no agency. I disagreed and felt that the lead actually had a bunch of agency and most of the story...
  15. kintsugi

MATURE: some of its hearts

{foreword} So some time ago I wrote some non-fiction and mentioned it to Pav, and this mess came out of it. Bear with me and this large author's note; the publishing of this story comes with some warnings and a good deal of trepidation. I should learn better opening phrases, but whatever. I've...
  16. kintsugi

TEEN: some rise by sin

___ This is the way the world ends— “You fool. Do you really think that is going to work on me?” “No.” Bang. ___ chapter o. the fault in our stars ___ So I'm going to save you a good deal of suspense and tell you that by the time you catch up to me here, I will have gotten all eight of...
Back
Top Bottom