Search results for query: *

1. Ryoma Maser

[SIGN UPS] [DISCUSSION] The Rowan University of Pokémon Studies REDUX
    Threadmarks: Setting, RP & Character Rules and Sign Up Sheet

In the coastal town of Sandgem, there lies a school for the training of future Pokemon professors. Founded and named after the renowned Professor Rowan of the Sinnoh region, The Rowan University allows students from sixteen to eighteen years of age to be selected from all over the world to spend...
  2. Ryoma Maser

TEEN: Hexed (Autumn 2022 One-Shot)

Autumn 2022 One-Shot Competition Entry Elara wasn't a normal Hex Maniac, she didn't like Ghost Pokémon that much. Though one outburst from Elara makes the Ghosts who are attracted to her take things much too far. By the rules of the Writers Workshop, I have given this story a TEEN Rating...
  3. Ryoma Maser

Player Characters Discussion

The new player characters seem to have a lot discourse among the fandom at the moment. What we know currently: -The player characters seem to wear a unisex school uniform. -The outfit changes depending on the version; a bright orange for Scarlet and a muted purple (or purple-blueish) for...
  4. Ryoma Maser

So what is the deal with so much promotion around Diantha?

This is something I've been noticing for a while now though it may just be me; what is the Pokémon Company's obsession with promoting Diantha so much? For those that don't know me, I personally dislike Diantha so much as a character and Champion based on her games appearance and I imagine the...
  5. Ryoma Maser

Movies/TV The Owl House: A Horror Comedy Series by Dana Terrace

Figure I would make one of these threads since I didn't see one for this show despite a bunch of Owl House fans I've seen here on the forums. For those who don't know, The Owl House is a Disney TVA show created by Dana Terraces, one of the many alumni of Gravity Falls who were granted their own...
  6. Ryoma Maser

Ryoma Maser's Realm of Unending Curiosities.

Banner created by me, all art used is official by various companies, studios and of course artists which of course all belong to their respective creators. For those who don't know me, I am Ryoma Maser, a long time user of at the time of writing this, for about a bit over seven years now and a...
  7. Ryoma Maser

TEEN: The World May End, but Grief Never Does[A MOTHER 3 One-Shot] (Summer 2020 One-Shot Contest).

Kumatora didn't feel like she would fit in Tazmily when Lucas and his father Flint invited her to live with them, little did she know that Lucas would need her more than ever when she pieces something together none of them would expect. This is my one-shot for the Writers Workshop Summer...
  8. Ryoma Maser

TEEN: Orre: The Desert.
    Threadmarks: Summary and Table of Contents

Orre: The Desert. Welcome to Orre: The Desert. As you can see this story takes place in the desert region of Orre, the setting of Pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness. The story follows a young woman named Cecilia Matthews, seven years after Gale of Darkness as she travels across Orre as a...
  9. Ryoma Maser

The Rowan University OOC Thread.

@Taengoo @Warrior of Fire @ThreeThousandFish @Doctor Celebi @Kimono Dragon @BulbasaurFan4 This is the OOC Thread for "The Rowan University of Pokemon Studies." Here you can discuss anything about the RP, ask question or submit ideas for it. Sorry that this and the start up took so long to...
  10. Ryoma Maser

Start Ups The Rowan University of Pokemon Studies.

@Taengoo @Warrior of Fire @ThreeThousandFish @Doctor Celebi @Kimono Dragon @BulbasaurFan4 A warm late summer afternoon graced the coastal town of Sandgem as buses and cars arrive in a giant parking lot as people flood with bags and suitcases. Young adults arriving from the airport...
  11. Ryoma Maser

On the coast town of Sandgem, there lies a school for the training of future Pokemon professors. Founded and named after Professor Rowan of the Sinnoh region. Students to sixteen to eighteen years of age are selected from all over the world to spend four years at the university after taking a...
  12. Ryoma Maser

Might as well take a shot at being a GM, welcome to my first Role-Play. The Next Evolution Humans and animals, the residents of planet Earth are no longer able to evolve further from what they are now. That’s what scientist thought, well until what is simply known as the The Incident...
  13. Ryoma Maser

What Mega Evolutions do you think should of gotten a different ability than they already have?

If there is a thread for this already I am sorry, I didn't see any like this while I was looking through the Mega Evolution threads. If there isn't just look away from this statement. With mostly all of the Mega Evolution's, they effected the competitive scene and the main game. BUT there's...
  14. Ryoma Maser

TEEN: The Legend of Zelda: Dual Paths at Rebirth

Tale 1:Link One last favor, and Farwell. Link had just save Termina a land far from his home of Hyrule. While he try to save this land from Majora, a powerful deity trap in a mask who wanted to bring a fake moon down to destroy Termina. Link only had three days to save this land, so...
  15. Ryoma Maser

Should Pokemon Colosseum/Xd Gale of Darkness should have a 3rd game or a remake.

Now Colosseum and Xd are some great Pokemon games for spin offs and I would love to see a 3rd game and possibly a remake of these games. But what do you think 3rd game or a remake? Plus Miror B as some of the awesomest music in XD.
  16. Ryoma Maser

Who you will think who will travel with in the X and Y anime?

Now the X and Y anime is not to far away so here's something that will start a war. We know now that Ash is alone in the X and Y so everyone is thinking who will travel with Ash well that's what this thread is for so if you have some ideas post them here. Here are mine Alexa-As we know...
  17. Ryoma Maser

Should we have a Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remake or Emerald remake?

When I was watching the Pokemon Direct in January I thought is it gonna be a Ruby and Sapphire remake for the 3DS but we got X and Y which is still awesome. But everyone wants a Ruby and Sapphire remake plus there a ton easter eggs out thought 4th gen and 5th gen . Or possibly we have a Emerald...
  18. Ryoma Maser

Should Jessie,James and Meowth be taking out of the Anime?

This thread is for people who think Jessie,James,and Meowth should be taking off the anime.My opinion they should be takin off and replace with new Team Rocket Members like the admins who run Team Rocket in Gen 2. Now whats your opinion should Jessie,James,and Meowth be takin off or should be...
  19. Ryoma Maser

Hopes and Thoughts for X and Y and Thoughts on Pokemon Games after X and Y

On this thread you can say what you want in X and Y and what Thoughts you have on it and you can say what Pokemon games after Pokemon X and Y.
  20. Ryoma Maser

Hopes and Thoughts on X and Y and thoughts for Pokemon Games after X and Y

This thread is for peoples hopes and thoughts for X and Y and thoughts on Pokemon games after X and Y i can't wait to see what everyone wants.:
Back
Top Bottom