Search results for query: *

1. RTLfan

Ask the poster below a question

Write my own lyrics. It's one of the things I want to give a try actually. favourite minor character in a movie or tv show?
  2. RTLfan

Long and rather thin, whatever those are called. Favourite minor character from a western animated show?
  3. RTLfan

Maybe American Idiot by Green Day (offensive title though). What are the most random things that you like a ton?
  4. RTLfan

One that helps elderly and ill people who don't have any family to assist them. Have you ever considered a career in science and what has stopped you from pursuing it?
  5. RTLfan

Is the second sentence a question or a statement? I'm going to answer it anyway: It was physics but ONLY because I didn't like the way it was taught. It's a very fascinating science otherwise. Favourite school subjects: Social sciences, Geography, and PE. What do you think about...
  6. RTLfan

It's a tie between life on other planets, the origins of the universe, and unsolved real life mysteries. Do you see the beauty in maths?
  7. RTLfan

These days none really but when I was growing up a lot of people would ask if I was a boy or a girl. What are some random objects that you like in particular? (billiard balls for me)
  8. RTLfan

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Quite a realistic octopus so as a Pokemon it doesn't have much charm but at least it's not a down right terrible design. The franchise does have a history of messing up the designs of Pokemon that are based on unique creatures. Sneasler
  9. RTLfan

I don't think I've ever read one that was down right funny...and I read quite a lot of books. What craft or subject are you best at?
  10. RTLfan

Nope. Favourite sciences/branches of sciences?
  11. RTLfan

Singapore Do you find geography to be a hard subject?
  12. RTLfan

Not from me. How much do you believe in psychics?
  13. RTLfan

Maybe anything more than 550 pages. What do you think about still life paintings?
  14. RTLfan

RPGs by a small margin. What do you think about kinesiology?
  15. RTLfan

George Lucas and James Cameron because of what they created. What do you think about the ponytail hairstyle?
  16. RTLfan

Mothman What do you think about balckbirds (turdus merula)?
  17. RTLfan

Chicken burger.... Which famous person would you say has the best sounding speaking voice?
  18. RTLfan

Favourite: Other than the Pokemon itself, my favourite things about it are how complex the games are and the characters of the day in the anime. least favourite: the last four generations I'm afraid. Other than specific franchises, what is something that you like a lot but most people don't...
  19. RTLfan

Not any more than the usual person of under 40 years old of today. And no, I don't consider myself a tech geek. What do you think about maths?
  20. RTLfan

Bump :)
Back
Top Bottom