Search results for query: *

1. M

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Be sure to tag me/mention me when your DS9 mafia is up. I love Star trek, so I know I'll play xD I was mafia btw.
  2. M

I want to continue on playing. It's fun, although your move took a lot longer than you said lolz
  3. M

Fletchling Adamant Gale Wing Give away

Typo'd my friend code. it is 5241-1905-1076
  4. M

Fletchling Adamant Gale Wing Give away

I'd like a male one, if possible. 5241-1905-1706
  5. M

This is what caused me to vote Buoy. Previously odd antics and some even believing he is faking his post restriction also hurt him. Also note, since being accused, he has not responded at all to the accusations. If he had any viable defense or such, I would be more than happy to listen to him...
  6. M

Hm, if you told Buoy, then he could be mafia. Vote: Buoy
  7. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 5-The Murder(31/8/13) No real evidence either than "good authority", but would like to hear Buoy's/missingno's reason for wanting to lynch Mij. if no good/proper evidence at 8:30 est I'll just flip a coin. Whoever is towncop seems to be checking...
  8. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 4-The Reckoning(29/8/13) I have played a few mafias before, but like, three to four Years ago on pokebeach before they stopped most rpgs. That being said, I am pretty rusty. I don't have anything I can add right now unfortunately, and was trying to...
  9. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 4-The Reckoning(29/8/13) Hm..since there was no night we have no new leads. anyone know what we should do?
  10. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 3-The Revival(28/8/13) unvote zima Vote Dark kyraiki
  11. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 3-The Revival(28/8/13) unvote kantomasta vote Zima possibly supicious, no adequate defense.
  12. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 3-The Revival(28/8/13) Vote Kantomasta unless someone has a lead.
  13. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13) You lied to us, you said she WAS mafia. Maybe you are just a jester or something like someone else suggested and just chose someone at random. Next turn you'll do the same thing to try and frack around with us. Care...
  14. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Night 2-The Primary Hanging(27/8/13) Well, he wasn't mafia missingno...care to explain? :/ He wasn't even mafia alligned
  15. M

Sorry, I got up and had breakfest then did other daily stuff xD I don't live on here, and didnt check this before bed last night. Was playing MTG with Ash K. on AIM lol. If someone is pretty much rolecalling based on accusation and saying his role lead him to this decision, shouldnt we trust...
  16. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13) I guess I should Vote: Terezi Pyrope. If he comes up as a townie, we can ask missingno what happened.
  17. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13) What do you think guys? go with zima or go with tezeri? Buoy and missingno may both have good leads
  18. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13) I'm not sure who we should vote for, or if we should just pass again :(. I don't know what we should do. Any leads?
  19. M

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13) if I remember correctly from what happened before, we arent allowed to post during the night. some gamerunners even kill anyone who do so, so just warning people that soulmaster may not like us talking at all in any...
Back
Top Bottom