Search results for query: *

1. Kit Chan

Guess what the next user likes

Nope. I just wear boots or mary janes with stockings Leaving joke reviews on Amazon
  2. Kit Chan

Changes to the Pronoun Field (Updated 23/4/23)

I miss when it used to be a Latias, Latios or Gardevior icon.
  3. Kit Chan

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

It's on the developer/publisher to release a finished game. Reviewers are just telling readers what to expect from a game deemed ready for release.
  4. Kit Chan

BDSP What would you have changed about Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

I just wanted old DP with the OG underground and OG Super Contests in tact, but with reusable TMs (we have enough plastic waste without Pokemon Trainers dumping used TMs), Sylveon, Looker and Charon.
  5. Kit Chan

What DON'T You Want To See In Gen IX?

A children's game featuring children with smartphones.
  6. Kit Chan

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

Burst mechanics were fun the first 2 times, but now it's becoming tedious and uninspired and tbh, it's one of the things pushing me away from these games. I'd rather see new ways to battle like rotation battles. Imagine 6v6 battles like triple battles, but with a front and back row. This but...
  7. Kit Chan

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

A Dark type regional Politoed which resembles Pepe the frog (Pepe is a Spanish name if I'm not mistaken) and learns Toxic and Nasty Plot at level 1.
  8. Kit Chan

Customization Thread

Maybe more customization options will be unlocked in postgame after graduating the school.
  9. Kit Chan

Who do you think is the plot twist villain for ScarVio?

The Pokemon Company for devolving a series of well made and well loved games into a soulless hype train cashgrab.
  10. Kit Chan

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!

Overkwil reminds me of Kirby
  11. Kit Chan

BDSP On the fence but might not get this game - change my mind.

If I wait too long, then I miss out on the Platinum outfits and Manaphy egg, plus I might feel too far behind other players like my brother to bother catching up. At that point I might just play it for educational purposes as I'm interested in learning to make games next year and the mistakes...
  12. Kit Chan

BDSP On the fence but might not get this game - change my mind.

I was looking forward to this game for Dynamax and Mega Evolution free pvp with a less overwhelming, but still varied roster, as well as co-op battle tower, contests, secret bases and ball customization. However I'm disappointed in the complete butchering of the underground just to add a...
  13. Kit Chan

BDSP What if BDSP was released initially "incomplete" on purpose?

If my game was in such a state I would beg reviewers not to touch it.
  14. Kit Chan

The patch literally adds the soundtrack and features the game was intended to ship with.
  15. Kit Chan

Pretty obvious the game was unfinished and the day 1 patch was early so reviewers could actually play the game as intended.
  16. Kit Chan

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Slash
  17. Kit Chan

Give the Avatar/User Above a Gift!

A Seviper
  18. Kit Chan

BDSP Are you planning on getting the game?

I liked the DS games but some of my favorite features that I wanted a remake for have been cut and replaced with less interesting features which break the pacing on the game.
  19. Kit Chan

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for previously getting banned.
  20. Kit Chan

BDSP Are you planning on getting the game?

I keep changing my mind, but I'm pretty tempted to get it right now seeing as I'm up at 2am on November 19 and not very tired.
Back
Top Bottom