Search results for query: *

1. Misfit Angel

MATURE: The Girl Power That's Inside

Foreword This is an idea that's been buzzing around in my head for... I don't even know how long. It's a story that is very close to my heart. Part wish fulfillment of my ideal life, part exploration of myself and my inner demons, and part dreading of what is to come in my own journey in life...
  2. T

TEEN: Black Heart, Bright Soul

A story written by Misfit Angel, with input from stormislandgal89 Welcome to Black Heart, Bright Soul! This is a story that has been in the works in some form or another for over ten years -- taking bits and pieces from various projects I've worked on over the years, such as Storm Island and...
  3. Misfit Angel

TEEN: Undefeatable
    Threadmarks: Table of Contents

BANNER GOES HERE LAWL Welcome! You've stumbled across Undefeatable, a story about a down and out former Pokémon trainer named Stephanie who seeks to put herself back together and resume her unfinished journey. Along the way, she intends to take back that which was stolen from her (or at least...
  4. Misfit Angel

We have a new dungeon master!

If you've got a keen eye, you may have noticed that @namohysip has been added to our moderator list! So, allow me to make a proper introduction! For those who don't know, namohysip is the author of the long-running Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Hands of Creation! He's been a welcome and helpful...
  5. Misfit Angel

TEEN: Land of the Roses

Artwork of Andrea and Kimberly provided by Hexikron A story co-written by Misfit Angel and stormislandgal89 "Isn't it strange how the most trivial experiences can be so unforgettable? You must think it's silly that I find wonder in the everyday things around us... the things I've seen with...
  6. Misfit Angel

Notice Staff Drive Announcement

Hello, everyone! As you may have noticed, Bulbagarden is currently running a staff drive! The Writers' Workshop is currently looking for people who are interested in working with the team to grow the section and maintain events. If you are at all interested, you can find out about the process of...
  7. Misfit Angel

April 2019 Trainers of Fanfiction Announcement

April is soon upon us, and we're thinking of hosting another Trainers of Fanfiction event! Unfamiliar with the event? Here is the event as it unfolded in 2018, and here is our submissions form for that event to help give you early ideas of how you might like to contribute. This year's event will...
  8. Misfit Angel

Obsolete: Bulbagarden Reviewing Secret Santa 2018

December is soon upon us, and that means a month of holiday celebrations! This year, we'd like to celebrate our community's writers by hosting a review exchange. In the spirit of giving, those who participate will both give and receive reviews and other creative gifts; there's also some hefty...
  9. Misfit Angel

MATURE: The Endless Seas (non-pokemon)

The Sea was angry that day, my friends... Hello! I see you've stumbled onto The Endless Seas. I bet you're curious of what to expect, so I'll take a moment to explain that. The Endless Seas is a non-pokemon story inspired by a time in history known as the Pax Britanica, where British power was...
  10. Misfit Angel

DISCUSSION: Character traits: how much is too much?

So, as I'm doing some more writing, a thought occurred to me: I've been hammering hard on a certain aspect of one of my characters, the paranoia she has surrounding her supervisor's motivations for treating her so nicely. While she doesn't doubt that her supervisor is a genuinely caring person...
  11. R

TEEN: Night with the Stars [Land of the Roses spinoff]

Welcome to Night with the Stars, a mini spinoff series of Land of the Roses! This is an interview series, so you're not going to find any of the traditional long form chapters that you're used to. This will focus on one-on-one interviews between the host of Night of the Stars and various...
  12. Misfit Angel

COMPLETE: Trainers of Fanfiction June 2018

The Writers Workshop A community event focused around your characters! Welcome to the June 2018 edition of Trainers of Fanfiction! For those of you unaware of what this is, Trainers of Fanfiction is a community event that focuses on the characters created by our talented Writers Workshop...
  13. Misfit Angel

EVENT: Trainers of Fanfiction Submissions!

The Writers Workshop A community event focused around your characters! Welcome! Here's something the moderation team has been working on for awhile and we're excited to finally announce the Trainers of Fanfiction community event! What it is Trainers of Fanfiction will take characters from...
  14. Misfit Angel

Obsolete: Writers' Workshop Directory

Welcome to the Writers Workshop Directory! This thread is dedicated to maintaining a catalogue of active stories that are written by our community members. Stories will be categorized by genre and rating, so if you're looking for an EVERYONE rated journey fic, you'll quickly be able to find one...
  15. Misfit Angel

COMPLETE: Painful Butterflies [Everyone, Poetry]

I'm usually not one for poetry, but I felt oddly inspired tonight. So here's something I put together, the first poem in fifteen long years. There's a few meanings to this one; depending on how well you know me, you'll find a different meaning. I won't spoil the potential meanings yet, that'll...
  16. Misfit Angel

Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden tour!

Welcome to Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden, a carefully crafted labor of love that's been built over a twenty year period! Considerable time and attention has gone into the creation of this majestic garden, built in the courtyard of Bulba Manor. Let's take a tour... The B stands for Bulbasaur...
  17. Misfit Angel

Obsolete: [Old] The Writers Workshop (Archive) Hall of Fame

Welcome to the Writers Workshop Hall of Fame! For close to a decade now, the Writers Workshop has hosted seasonal awards, where authors are able to enter the writing in different categories and square off against their fellow authors! Authors who win in their categories are awarded banners and...
  18. Misfit Angel

MATURE: The Eternal Bloodline (non-pokemon)

The Eternal Bloodline is a short story that follows the adventures of a legendary monster hunter as he takes on the toughest challenge of his decades-long career. It will not be anywhere as long as my other works and the style will probably be a little bit different. Hope you enjoy it...
  19. Misfit Angel

ACADEMY: Worldbuilding Revisit

Welcome to a special presentation on world building! During the September 2017 installment of Fic of the Month where I was interviewed for my work on Land of the Roses, world building was a topic that was brought up. I offered a vague glimpse into it at the time, promising to come back to it at...
  20. R

TEEN: Land of the Roses [abandoned]

Welcome to the Land of the Roses! This story is set in the fictional region of Lanark, a land inspired primarily by Wales, Ireland and Scotland. It follows the adventures of a young field researcher, a coordinator, and their assorted friends as they journey across the land in search of answers...
Back
Top Bottom